• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey so I held my newborn son that entire bottom of the 8th.  Just saying.  #mojo 

Braves win 4-0!! 5 straight wins!! 7-3 to start the season!!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Let’s light up Porcello again! 

My guess is Touki or Chacin starts, but tbh I really have no idea 

I'm betting Chacin. He looked good against the Mets in NY. Gave up 1 hit in 3.2 innings. Tomlin was stretched out in camp but with Newk tonight he's probably on standby to eat innings tonight. Touki could piggyback Chacin tomorrow if needed. 

28 minutes ago, E. T. said:

On Saturday that TBA....shouldn't that be Folty's spot in the rotation?

Yes, that was Folty's spot in the rotation. But since Folty isn't with the big league club anymore it was TBA. But TBA has since turned into Touki Toussaint.

27 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Good to see...let's hope that he can take advantage of it and show some needed consistency.

I hope he does well too! I honestly do! Rooting for the kid to take it and run with it. My feelings towards him are more personal than they are with some of the other guys I have more patience with because of a game I went to in September 2018. Julio started and walked the park and then Touki came in and just continued to issue walks left and right. Braves actually set a franchise record for most walks issued that day. Braves lost and I got sunburned because it was my first time at the new stadium and I didn't know where to sit so I was in the sun the entire day for a game that was originally scheduled for a night game when I ordered the tickets. So yeah, there's some personal bias there. I'm rooting for the kid to prove me wrong.

12 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Yes, that was Folty's spot in the rotation. But since Folty isn't with the big league club anymore it was TBA. But TBA has since turned into Touki Toussaint.

Gotcha. I haven't kept up with any latest news.

6 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Folty was removed from the 40 man roster. He cleared waivers and was assigned to Gwinnett.

I feel bad for the guy. I guess it's because I was pulling for him so much. I don't see this lasting much longer for the kid honestly.