Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goober Pyle

What kind of impact can Falcons rookie corner A.J. Terrell have?

5 hours ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

As always just post any video you want of him and I'll show you what I'm talking about and we'll go from there.

No you've gotta post any video of him having bad footwork. Is he a flawless prospect? No. I can post videos and scouting reports of praises of his footwork. You're the first person I've ever heard say his footwork is bad. Go ahead and humor me. 

6 hours ago, vel said:

No you've gotta post any video of him having bad footwork. Is he a flawless prospect? No. I can post videos and scouting reports of praises of his footwork. You're the first person I've ever heard say his footwork is bad. Go ahead and humor me. 

🤦🏿‍♂️ so you want me to do the work for you, just so you can still argue with me? 

On 7/29/2020 at 10:38 AM, Roanoke Falcon said:

The national championship game defines who and what he is.

He has the physical ability to be a fantastic player.

He was in position to make a great play on each of those TD's.

But he lacks the feel, the instincts, to actually MAKE the big play he was in position for.

He will be another in a long line of "never lived up to his potential" schlubs. Before we drafted him, watching the national championship game, I nicknamed him "Victory Road", because he will be the opposing quarterback's route to success. Charles Dimry, Michael Booker, and Tim McKyer will soon have company at the Loser's Table of Disappointment. (McKyer wasn't bad--- he had the misfortune of playing opposite of Deion, so got picked on mercilessly, but still---)

Rubbish. He hasn't even played 1 down in the NFL yet for crying out loud.

On 7/29/2020 at 1:38 PM, Roanoke Falcon said:

The national championship game defines who and what he is.

He has the physical ability to be a fantastic player.

He was in position to make a great play on each of those TD's.

But he lacks the feel, the instincts, to actually MAKE the big play he was in position for.

He will be another in a long line of "never lived up to his potential" schlubs. Before we drafted him, watching the national championship game, I nicknamed him "Victory Road", because he will be the opposing quarterback's route to success. Charles Dimry, Michael Booker, and Tim McKyer will soon have company at the Loser's Table of Disappointment. (McKyer wasn't bad--- he had the misfortune of playing opposite of Deion, so got picked on mercilessly, but still---)

One game makes a player?

6 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

He’s good but how much of an impact was he in college all Falcons bias aside

I don't watch a lot of college ball, but didn't Clemson have a nasty pass rush? He could have benefited from that quite a bit. 

As long as we get pressure up front and I think we will, AJ will be fine. Funny thing is that he reminds me of a mix of Tru and Rocky with a higher ceiling than both. He has more dog and his technique should become more polished with time. He has all physical tools to start early and be a factor.

Terrell is going to be a good one. Bias aside, NCG aside, the kid has all the tools you ask for as well as the intangibles.

I'm sorry if you don't like him for whatever reason, but when you look at the entire picture you see a kid with smooth hips, long speed, quick twitch, height, length, IQ, and toughness.

He is not the next Trufant, he is not the next Alford, he is not the next Oliver. 

He is going to take some lumps as a rookie, but he is also going to learn and go back out back out and fight each down. He will be solid for us this year, and injury aside I dont see him being a weakness at any point of his career.

Let the kid play before you throw his career away 

I think the most you should expect from a rook regardless is firstly they do there job.Minimise mistakes as every rook takes his lumps.Problem being is that a lot of the fan base pretty much want  above average to great off the bat.Reality is it doesn’t work that way.Some will most won’t.

Me I just want a guy who’ll come in and do his job that’s it.