• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gurley’s at 51? Really? SMH, Proves NFL players are as dumb on these popularity contests as the media and fans whom they‘re always complaining about are. I loved the signing, but based on last ye

Eh, Julio being ranked as the 11th best player in the NFL isn’t even close to the atrocity of Ryan not being on list at all...with guys like Tannehill and Kyler Murray making it. 

Because some just have to see it as gospel I guess.  I guarantee you Julio doesn’t give a damm and assumes he’s the best WR anyway.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Ryan ranked outside the top 100 for the 4th time in 8 years...makes sense.  SMH

Gurley at 51 and Ryan off the list is telling.  

Yeah, tells you how dumb the list is. There are probably 25 teams that would take Ryan as their starter right now, at $35 per. Not many wanted Gurley at $6 mil.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Matt Ryan is not affected by this list

Do you think he watches this ?? If so , how could he not be ?? The guys you compete against dont think youre a top 100 player. It has nothing to do with the list but moreso what his fellow peers think. You can't tell me , he doesnt care. When he doesnt see his name on this list. He is the only elite QB not on this list. He just responds on the field too stuff like this not with his mouth which is what i like.

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

Do you think he watches this ?? If so , how could he not be ?? The guys you compete against dont think youre a top 100 player. It has nothing to do with the list but moreso what his fellow peers think. You can't tell me , he doesnt care. When he doesnt see his name on this list. He is the only elite QB not on this list. He just responds on the field too stuff like this not with his mouth which is what i like.

lol he probably does watch it but dude doesn't care about where he's ranked. He's all about the team. Doesn't care about a list. Man's got more important things on his plate than a list 

7 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Ryan ranked outside the top 100 for the 4th time in 8 years...makes sense.  SMH

Gurley at 51 and Ryan off the list is telling.  

Gurley’s at 51? Really? SMH, Proves NFL players are as dumb on these popularity contests as the media and fans whom they‘re always complaining about are.

I loved the signing, but based on last year and all the uncertainties regarding the health of his knees, I’d be pressed to rank him even Top 10 on our team based on what we know right now.

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

I can definitely respect that 💯

Yeah I mean he's pretty much been disrespected his entire career. It's nothing new. He still goes out and do his thing unfazed. Same with Julio. The Falcons are one of a few teams that have players with little to no egos. That's why I love the guys on the team

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I mean he's pretty much been disrespected his entire career. It's nothing new. He still goes out and do his thing unfazed. Same with Julio. The Falcons are one of a few teams that have players with little to no egos. That's why I love the guys on the team

Interesting point. We've had them in the past but there seem to be few, if any right now. Mount Rushmore would probably be Rison, Deion, Jam and DeAngelo Hall. Maybe Roddy could replace one of them. Of course there were a few (Laurent Robinson, Peerless Price) who had ego but no game to back it up.

47 minutes ago, caponine said:

Believe me, he cares. He won’t ever say anything about it, but it digs at his crawl. Just as it would any competitor. Hopefully he uses it as the fuel of being disrespected by his peers 

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Interesting point. We've had them in the past but there seem to be few, if any right now. Mount Rushmore would probably be Rison, Deion, Jam and DeAngelo Hall. Maybe Roddy could replace one of them. Of course there were a few (Laurent Robinson, Peerless Price) who had ego but no game to back it up.

Yeah there were definitely a few in former days. Now, there's some that talk but it's not an ego thing. 

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah there were definitely a few in former days. Now, there's some that talk but it's not an ego thing. 

Jerry Granville might be the Falcons biggest ego.  The things he said to Brett Favre and ultimately trading him were completely ego driven

Glanville refused to play Favre, going as far to say as that it “would take a plane crash” for Favre to get any playing time at all.

8 hours ago, Vandy said:

Believe me, he cares. He won’t ever say anything about it, but it digs at his crawl. Just as it would any competitor. Hopefully he uses it as the fuel of being disrespected by his peers 

Yeah when u see guys like Kirk Cousins, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray and Jimmy G on this list over Ryan. Thats the thing, him being the type of guy he is will never show it but its a crappy feeling to know how your peers think of you after all the blood sweat and tears you put into this league. He probably has broken bones but still kept on playing. If nothing else, thats a warrior who should be respected. 

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I fully agree with this, this team doesnt talk they show what they are about 

11 hours ago, caponine said:

Neither of them should be No.1 Aaron Donald should be #1 and Mahomes #2.

But i can understand why since he won the SB 

No, Mahomes should be No. 1. This guy is having a Dan Marino impact on the game right now. 

2 hours ago, Mr.11 said:

No, Mahomes should be No. 1. This guy is having a Dan Marino impact on the game right now. 

No way , Aaron Donald carried the rams last year. Goff wasnt that good and Donald won them games last year. Mahomes is the best QB but Donald is the best player 

32 minutes ago, caponine said:

No way , Aaron Donald carried the rams last year. Goff wasnt that good and Donald won them games last year. Mahomes is the best QB but Donald is the best player 

And WTH did the rams achieve last year? lol. Mahomes was leading massive comebacks in the playoffs game in game out while rams were sitting at home after one of the most dissapointing seasons in the NFL. Mahomes deserves #1 no doubt about it.