• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gurley’s at 51? Really? SMH, Proves NFL players are as dumb on these popularity contests as the media and fans whom they‘re always complaining about are. I loved the signing, but based on last ye

Eh, Julio being ranked as the 11th best player in the NFL isn’t even close to the atrocity of Ryan not being on list at all...with guys like Tannehill and Kyler Murray making it. 

Because some just have to see it as gospel I guess.  I guarantee you Julio doesn’t give a damm and assumes he’s the best WR anyway.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Schwarzwald said:

Oh, he going top 10:

Both ATL and NO message boards are gonna go crazy for completely different reasons. This board is about to have a meltdown. Saints fans actually think MT better than Julio ☠☠

18 minutes ago, caponine said:

Even worse they have CMC, Kittle and Thomas above him. Gilmore is pretty awful too

Eh, Julio being ranked as the 11th best player in the NFL isn’t even close to the atrocity of Ryan not being on list at all...with guys like Tannehill and Kyler Murray making it. 

7 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Jimmy G is in the top 50 🤮

This list honestly just keeps getting worse every year. At least the earlier “seasons” made a bit more sense outside a handful of spots. 

20 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Because some just have to see it as gospel I guess.  I guarantee you Julio doesn’t give a damm and assumes he’s the best WR anyway.

They need to stop going to church then because preacher ain't teaching them right and the choir ain't singing the right hymns. 

8 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Ryan ranked outside the top 100 for the 4th time in 8 years...makes sense.  SMH

Gurley at 51 and Ryan off the list is telling.  

18 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

What is Kazee saying here?  I can’t make it out

Justice for Breonna Taylor (@Trav_504) Tweeted:
😂😂🤣🤣 a saints player would never say anything like this about Matt Ryan https://t.co/9yMlCA2gLj

"I don't give a **** what y'all think if the Saints need 7 I believe Drew can march right down the field" or something to that effect

20 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

What is Kazee saying here?  I can’t make it out

Justice for Breonna Taylor (@Trav_504) Tweeted:
😂😂🤣🤣 a saints player would never say anything like this about Matt Ryan https://t.co/9yMlCA2gLj

"I don't care what ya'll say, if he's down 7 points, I'm gonna put my money on Drew Brees to march down the field."

Ryan Michael 🏈 (@theryanmichael) Tweeted:
Total QBR Comparison
#MattRyan vs. #AaronRodgers

2019: 57.6 MR > 50.4 AR

2018: 65.7 MR > 58.0 AR

2017: 67.1 MR > 66.0 AR

2016: 79.6 MR > 72.4 AR

2015: 64.1 MR > 60.0 AR

2013: 67.5 MR > 61.6 AR

2010: 71.2 MR > 69.6 AR

2008: 68.8 MR > 62.9 AR

➡️ MR > AR:  8x in 12 seasons https://t.co/iN5Y64K6B9