Jaylinn Hawkins placed on reserve/covid-19 list

16 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I’ll apologise to the OP and mods now but I’m yet to work out WTH is the plan being laid down to actually get on top of Covid in your guys country.

Its almost as if the C and C was in denial for awhile there months and a lot of your populace are the same.Shut it down for a month or 3 take the pain and reload the way there attacking it now won’t work.

Close your state borders don’t let people come and go as they please and get a grip on this thing.If you don’t your screwing yourselves big time.

Drastic situations need drastic measures enough of the band aid BS.

Reason on ths.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My goodness shut up

No. No they arent. They are opinions. Liberals are incapable of distinguishing between the two.

You're using Karen wrong

4 hours ago, athell said:

There will be, I feel confident in saying that now.  I was confident, then less, now moreso with the other pro sports (namely hockey) having success.  It may be a weird season with no fans, but there will be a season.  Should there be?  That is a whole nother question...but there will be.  Richard Sherman just commented on it and I agree...the NFL gives no craps about "safety"...not really.  They care about that dollar.  There is too much money to lose with no season.

I am thinking reason over money, but the same result.

Immune systems in humans have worked for millenia.

5 hours ago, red falcon said:

Hockey is playing in a bubble. The NFL will have to be smart about and hopefully have a plan devised. A lot of money is counting on it I dont see why they wouldnt.

Players arrived on Sunday, and are on the ice today. Reporting 800 players tested, zero positives. A lot of this has to do with the seriousness of how the players are taking this. This isn't exhibition to them, they're here to hoist a Stanley Cup...

6 hours ago, stizz said:

let's put up a bet. I'd expect this from college kids in Vermont and Oregon on Twitter, but it's wild to me that we have to explain what the NFL means as a business to adults.

theres lots and lots of coaches admins and owners who are waay past the retirement threshold age in this league and you can already see a trend with opt outs with the linemen as they are higher risk due to BMI, all it takes is a few severe cases for **** to escalate and a few nuckleheads to go out partying after a game to **** it up. I'm hopeful but I'm not optimistic.

7 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

No. No they arent. They are opinions. Liberals are incapable of distinguishing between the two.

Umm...the other side denies medical and climate science, so nobody is really innocent.

10 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

I’ll apologise to the OP and mods now but I’m yet to work out WTH is the plan being laid down to actually get on top of Covid in your guys country.

Its almost as if the C and C was in denial for awhile there months and a lot of your populace are the same.Shut it down for a month or 3 take the pain and reload the way there attacking it now won’t work.

Close your state borders don’t let people come and go as they please and get a grip on this thing.If you don’t your screwing yourselves big time.

Drastic situations need drastic measures enough of the band aid BS.

Close the states boarders????

:lol:

8 hours ago, Romfal said:

theres lots and lots of coaches admins and owners who are waay past the retirement threshold age in this league and you can already see a trend with opt outs with the linemen as they are higher risk due to BMI, all it takes is a few severe cases for **** to escalate and a few nuckleheads to go out partying after a game to **** it up. I'm hopeful but I'm not optimistic.

So you are taking the bet?  You never answered.

Also lol you aren't hopeful, stop yourself.

4 minutes ago, athell said:

I hear you and agree, but tbf this entire thing has been politicized.  From masks to treatments to schools.  Unfortunately, politics are at the nucleus of this entire pandemic.

It's because of people like them that it became politicized. Convince me otherwise.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

It's because of people like them that it became politicized. Convince me otherwise.

It goes all the way up to the leaders of the states and country.  **** rolls downhill mane, you know this!  I think no matter which side you fall on, we can all agree that politicians many times just get in the way and make things worse.  This is just a symptom of that.  At least imo.

Buckle up man, we got almost 100 more days til the election(s) :) 

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Once again. Politics are brought up. How hard is it to not bring up politics. It really isn't that hard. 

Seriously. There are hundreds of other places to talk politics. Some of us come here as a refuge from the political hate and divisiveness. This is a FALCONS forum not a political one. 

11 minutes ago, athell said:

It goes all the way up to the leaders of the states and country.  **** rolls downhill mane, you know this!  I think no matter which side you fall on, we can all agree that politicians many times just get in the way and make things worse.  This is just a symptom of that.  At least imo.

Buckle up man, we got almost 100 more days til the election(s) :) 

We've both been here long enough to know you dont need an election for people to do that lol. I guess I dont get with it because I try to stay clear of political ****. Will be petty and drop some of 45s bs from time to time but that's about it. It's just gotten comical these days

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

We've both been here long enough to know you dont need an election for people to do that lol. I guess I dont get with it because I try to stay clear of political ****. Will be petty and drop some of 45s bs from time to time but that's about it. It's just gotten comical these days

Been a rough year man.  Remember when the hardest part of your day was getting sad thinking about how Kobe died?  Seems like forever ago :( 

7 minutes ago, athell said:

Been a rough year man.  Remember when the hardest part of your day was getting sad thinking about how Kobe died?  Seems like forever ago :( 

To this day I care more about that helicopter crash and all of the other families who have lost loved ones this year due to unforeseen  circumstances than I do about November or anything involving November tbh. All of these experts that literally ONLY want to take shots at people on the other side and literally dont have a clue what they're talking about come out strong around this time, as seen in this thread for no reason at all. Sad that the mods are forced to actually lock threads due to it

31 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Seriously. There are hundreds of other places to talk politics. Some of us come here as a refuge from the political hate and divisiveness. This is a FALCONS forum not a political one. 

Like it or not, the virus has become a political issue, and the NFL season happening will be politicized by the Right, the Left, & the Media.

9 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Like it or not, the virus has become a political issue, and the NFL season happening will be politicized by the Right, the Left, & the Media.

I'll put it this way and I'm sure you and @athell will agree. Politics are apart of it and will be brought up, but should not be mentioned in the tone that it's mentioned in this thread and the other thread that got locked. 

28 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Yes it is.....Which is a shameful on every level.