Will Atlanta Falcons Rookie DT Marlon Davidson Overshadow NT/DT Deadrin Senat

Man no gonna expect too much from a 2nd round rookie, with all the crap going on and the Falcons lack of ability to draft a defensive lineman nor have the coaching ability to coach them up. Grady Jarrett obviously being the outlier. We could use both Marlon and Senat stepping up and getting some quality snaps. Quinn has never been able to even come close to duplicating the rotation he had in Seattle, thats partly on TD, Quinn and the multi DL coaches.  

Senat is another question mark/X-factor for us. I honestly believe he has potential to earn significant minutes but I'm lying if I say I expect him to step up big time. I feel the same way about Takk. Just need the light to click on and the game to slow down for both of them. With that said, I think Davidson could be just what the doctor ordered to be paired with Grady. The attention that Grady gets from double teams should make Davidson's life easier. But will he be Babinaux 2.0 or Peria Jerry, Jr.?

5 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Lol. Is it even worth discussing? Davidson just needs to be active on game day to overshadow Senat... Senat will most likely take up knife training full time soon.

what have you done with your life that is noteworthy?

You wouldnt say that **** to Senat's face keyboard warrior.

10 hours ago, putnam6 said:

Man no gonna expect too much from a 2nd round rookie, with all the crap going on and the Falcons lack of ability to draft a defensive lineman nor have the coaching ability to coach them up. Grady Jarrett obviously being the outlier. We could use both Marlon and Senat stepping up and getting some quality snaps. Quinn has never been able to even come close to duplicating the rotation he had in Seattle, thats partly on TD, Quinn and the multi DL coaches.  

Our ‘DL Guru’ has been anything but that.

Senat was actually quality in the reps he got, especially against Pitt 

People that are high(or low) on Marlon have a better eye for translating talent to another position than I, because the dude took like 50 snaps his entire collegiate career at the spot he’s gonna play most for us

6 minutes ago, SipDirtyBird84 said:

I was stuck on Kinlaw but we got the best DT in the draft. Davidson is a polished beast! Fast forward to minute 4 and 13.

WTH....Did I actually see a spin move? Been years since we’ve seen that successfully executed by an Atlanta falcon! :ninja: