Orlando Bubble NBA Season

On 7/31/2020 at 5:48 PM, tl;dr said:

Zion is 100% leaving NOLA in a few years when he can lmao. Why couldn't we have gotten Zion? I love Hunter, but if we had picks 1 and 10, we could have had Zion and Reddish. Would have been nasty 

I'm a Duke guy so of course I enjoyed what he brought to the Devils but my goodness it's hard watching him in the NBA. It's hard to watch that young buck even run

58 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'm a Duke guy so of course I enjoyed what he brought to the Devils but my goodness it's hard watching him in the NBA. It's hard to watch that young buck even run

I wish he was a Hawk. That would be much more fun to watch. Trae, Zion and Collins is a nightmare for teams. Add Reddish and Capella and oof 

9 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I wish he was a Hawk. That would be much more fun to watch. Trae, Zion and Collins is a nightmare for teams. Add Reddish and Capella and oof 

He needs to be able to play at a high level for longer periods of time and not hobble down court after each possession. 

Dame Lillard is cold!  
Phoenix deserves to be in the play-in game instead of Memphis. 
NBA bubble season is looking very successful. The NFL doesn't seem to be as coordinated as the NBA. It seems like they are hoping the virus will be gone by the time the season starts.