Takk taking this offseason serious.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prove us wrong Takk. From start to finish. Dont be like the other guy  

He played at 265 so 12 lbs is nothing on a man his size. Also I'm pulling for him.  I get the disappointment with his results, but he has heart and a motor that doesn't stop unlike some other for

that "other guy" led the NFL in sacks 1 season. Yall act like Vic Beasly spit on your mothers or something by not saying his name. He's going to ball out in Tennessee with a competent coaching staff.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, caponine said:

Not really the easy way, lol neither would get sacks. Its playing smart. Up til this point i have no faith in Takk or Vic when he was here. 3 years in and we're still at square one 

False. If we were at square one we would have drafted a replacement. We didn't. Takk has the dog in him. His will is there- I hope we see a pissed off yet focused Takk. That guy would be dangerous

2 minutes ago, Shaggy 2.0 said:

False. If we were at square one we would have drafted a replacement. We didn't. Takk has the dog in him. His will is there- I hope we see a pissed off yet focused Takk. That guy would be dangerous

He has the dog but he has yet to put it all the together. Just like Vic couldnt put it all together, there's alot he needs to work on. Developing other moves, setting the edge, and finishing. He's a good player but we have had a ton of good players but we need a great player. That elite pass rusher that changes this defense 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

He has the dog but he has yet to put it all the together. Just like Vic couldnt put it all together, there's alot he needs to work on. Developing other moves, setting the edge, and finishing. He's a good player but we have had a ton of good players but we need a great player. That elite pass rusher that changes this defense 

Well hopefully Fowler is the guy.

Really hope this kid shows out this season. With that said, I'm less impressed with his working out than I would be if he didn't have a professional video crew film and edit it. I'm more geeked out about cell phone videos of Ridley decleating guys than I am with a full production to make it look as if Takk is busting ***. Cell phone video is crappy quality but at least it shows its content organically. 

Also, think that shoulder is going to continue giving him problems. He's been having issues with his shoulder since college and has had a few surgeries and rehab on it. Think he will develop chronic shoulder problems, but  he'll have to learn how to play through it. 

i hope takk mckinley is a stepping stone for the what the Falcons shouldn't draft or sign when it comes to personalities.  He has been all talk. His only good games have been vs the panthers.  He just lacks motivation and desire to be the best player he can be.  Put Grady Jarrett's heart and mind into Takk and you got one of the best defensive ends in the game

5 hours ago, jj said:

that "other guy" led the NFL in sacks 1 season. Yall act like Vic Beasly spit on your mothers or something by not saying his name. He's going to ball out in Tennessee with a competent coaching staff.

Meh. The only past accomplishments I celebrate are those from retired players. You do you though. 

8 hours ago, jj said:

Don't get me started on Vic Beasley.  When his drop off continued into the second season, I started asking myself if this guy had attitude problems.  Then, there was the tunnel incident.  Then, he refused the personal training his HC offered to him.  Maybe he will do well in Tennessee, but he was not going to do well in Atlanta and that was his decision.  He is a paid professional and he is expected to perform no matter who he likes or dislikes. 

Someone once asked me why I was busting it after I resigned from a position and was days away from my last.  I told him it was my job.  The "Me Generation" does not get that.

7 hours ago, Emmitt said:

So he picks a contract year to get serious? Really? 

I think I’m going to just lay around the office and do nothing, but the week before evaluations, I’m going to get $*** done!!!!!!

PS: Grandma would be disappointed ☹️ 

I was going to mention his hashtag..."contractyear"...

I'll be glad when, as @FalconFanSince1970 says, buddy hits the state line.