Takk taking this offseason serious.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prove us wrong Takk. From start to finish. Dont be like the other guy  

He played at 265 so 12 lbs is nothing on a man his size. Also I'm pulling for him.  I get the disappointment with his results, but he has heart and a motor that doesn't stop unlike some other for

that "other guy" led the NFL in sacks 1 season. Yall act like Vic Beasly spit on your mothers or something by not saying his name. He's going to ball out in Tennessee with a competent coaching staff.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

277 pounds?  The **** was he doing ? Eating donuts all day?

He played at 265 so 12 lbs is nothing on a man his size.

Also I'm pulling for him.  I get the disappointment with his results, but he has heart and a motor that doesn't stop unlike some other former pass rushers...

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Beasley. At least he can stay on the field. Best ability is availability.

and Takk not a man of his word! :ninja:

I will go the other way. He might stay on the field but you has to be in the right mindset and situation to succeed. Takk is a bull in a China shop. He has to play the mental gm more and work on his moves.

4 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I will go the other way. He might stay on the field but you has to be in the right mindset and situation to succeed. Takk is a bull in a China shop. He has to play the mental gm more and work on his moves.

Fair enough. I considered that too.

i am very intrigued to see how he does in TEN. He sure has the physical attributes, but for some reason it wasn’t there in his head and effort.

doesnt change that Takk didn’t honor cutting his dreads off if he didn’t hit DD sacks. Sheet, with the year he had he should have had to wax his whole body not just cut his hair! 😂.

(I’m kidding of course, athletes write checks they don’t cash all the time)

10 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

No way I would sign him long term if he has 1 good year. I’d tag him first, unless the guaranteed money of a new deal is less than the fully guaranteed tag.

Not with us im saying for him to get paid which is what I'm sure he wants he has to put up some nice numbers this year Regardless if he's with us or not.

10 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Fair enough. I considered that too.

i am very intrigued to see how he does in TEN. He sure has the physical attributes, but for some reason it wasn’t there in his head and effort.

doesnt change that Takk didn’t honor cutting his dreads off if he didn’t hit DD sacks. Sheet, with the year he had he should have had to wax his whole body not just cut his hair! 😂.

(I’m kidding of course, athletes write checks they don’t cash all the time)

I agree brother I just want him to leave it on the field but have a plan at the same time. Dont want all the work he says hes putting in yo be for nothing. He can definitely bring the pressure.