4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'll take Tyson in a TKO

Yep, I'll take Tyson as well.

Roy Jones has definitely been the more active fighter the past 15 years, but Tyson may have the fresher body along with his desire to fight being rejuvenated. Tyson is also in a much clearer place now in his life.

Tyson's biggest problem those last fights of his career was that he really didn't want to fight but he had to due to Don King leaving him in millions of debt.

6 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep, I'll take Tyson as well.

Roy Jones has definitely been the more active fighter the past 15 years, but Tyson may have the fresher body along with his desire to fight being rejuvenated. Tyson is also in a much clearer place now in his life.

Tyson's biggest problem those last fights of his career was that he really didn't want to fight but he had to due to Don King leaving him in millions of debt.

I seen Tyson just ******* around a few weeks ago. That man will still lay you out lol

On 7/27/2020 at 4:48 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Lol

Don King has finally came out of the woodworks after all these years hiding from Tyson lol. He's been staying in the UK I believe for a good while now.

He says that he called Tyson on his birthday. I didn't hear Don saying anything about them actually burying the hatchet though like the title of the video says. I doubt Don will be willing to take the chance of meeting Tyson once again in person and stick to just phone calls lol.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Don King has finally came out of the woodworks after all these years hiding from Tyson lol. He's been staying in the UK I believe for a good while now.

He says that he called Tyson on his birthday. I didn't hear Don saying anything about them actually burying the hatchet though like the title of the video says. I doubt Don will be willing to take the chance of meeting Tyson once again in person and stick to just phone calls lol.

Shid if the money is right you already know what it  is lol

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’ll catch the after on YouTube or reddit for free 99. Lol

Same

Unless I can find someone who is willing to spend that kind of money for an exhibition fight between two old stars and let me crash at their spot to see it.

$50 for this is crazy. Especially since there will more than likely be no other fights that'll gain any interest at all on the ppv card. It's rumored to have some weird celebrity(or who people call a celebrity nowadays) fights that may be on the card as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...