Dark horse Super Bowl Teams - MJD and McGinnest.

1 hour ago, TalentedMrRidley said:

Willie's picks weren't very original imo. People pick Dallas every year and the Titans just made it to the AFCCG. 

MJD's picks sounded good though 😎

Willie was definitely very uninspired. Seriously, dude picked a team that went to the AFC championship game as his dark horse lol. 

55 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

2008: A team which was expected to go 0-16, 2-14 or at best 4-12 made playoffs.

2012; Lost and NFCG after leading 17-0. Won a play off game and made it to NFCG. 

2016: Lost SB with 28-3. Won NFCG and made it to SB.

2020: Win SB... 

stars are aligned.

To keep with the trend of big leads, do we just get a crazy lead like 56-0 or do we come back from a crazy lead to win it? 

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

2008: A team which was expected to go 0-16, 2-14 or at best 4-12 made playoffs.

2012; Lost and NFCG after leading 17-0. Won a play off game and made it to NFCG. 

2016: Lost SB with 28-3. Won NFCG and made it to SB.

2020: Win SB... 

stars are aligned.

That would be nice. What fanbase deserves it more? None.

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Trailing 28-0 nothing against Niners in NFCG at half. Come back and win it 42-28. SB more like 21-20. Matt Ryan to JJ TD on 4th down as clock expires. 

Nah one part I highly respectfully disagree with is the 42 28 come back..I hope every time we play against shannahan doesn't matter the uniform we stick to him as much has we can..I'd prefer the 2016 green bay buzz saw treatment complete and utter defeat sad faces/sad body language on the side line and then after the game have to answer questions about how he choked again.then after that if u want the nail biter SB go forth and treat yourself.

23 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Isn't Dallas supposed to win it all every year in the worst division in football?

Yeah, either Dallas or Green Bay. I don't see Dallas as any better than us and about 8 other NFC teams. I just hope we and Dallas make it and we get to play them. We owe them at least two play-off asz-whippings before the scales of justice can get back in balance.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:51 PM, falcons007 said:

Trailing 28-0 nothing against Niners in NFCG at half. Come back and win it 42-28. SB more like 21-20. Matt Ryan to JJ TD on 4th down as clock expires. 

Only problem is 90% of our fan base would have a heart attack if this happened and not be able to see the end of the game. 

12 hours ago, DirtyBird2 said:

Only problem is 90% of our fan base would have a heart attack if this happened and not be able to see the end of the game. 

True. Falcons fans were conditioned for late nail biter finishes under Smitty. Too bad Smitty himself got a heart scare. 

On 7/17/2020 at 12:05 AM, RoddyWhite84 said:

Nah one part I highly respectfully disagree with is the 42 28 come back..I hope every time we play against shannahan doesn't matter the uniform we stick to him as much has we can..I'd prefer the 2016 green bay buzz saw treatment complete and utter defeat sad faces/sad body language on the side line and then after the game have to answer questions about how he choked again.then after that if u want the nail biter SB go forth and treat yourself.

I am cool with that, heck I would take a 2-0 win in SB. Just get the **** ring already. 

16 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Yeah, either Dallas or Green Bay. I don't see Dallas as any better than us and about 8 other NFC teams. I just hope we and Dallas make it and we get to play them. We owe them at least two play-off asz-whippings before the scales of justice can get back in balance.

This!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On 7/17/2020 at 12:05 AM, RoddyWhite84 said:

Green Bay Packers Football GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 7/16/2020 at 11:53 PM, falcons007 said:

And no other QB deserves it more than Ryan. He should have gotten two rings if there was decent D to make a stop when it mattered most.

Maybeeee Phillip rivers. It was always Brady Ben and Peyton. Now he's in indy where the lady two qba were supposed qb gods lol. 

But id still take Ryan over the colts in the sb any day 

With a respectable balanced run game, then I can see it. Having a balanced run game is twofold in terms of contributing to a more efficient offense and defense.

Do I foresee a respectable balanced run game this year? Nah, not really. However, I do see a continuation of 3rd down and 12 coming up a good bit again though.

5 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Maybeeee Phillip rivers. It was always Brady Ben and Peyton. Now he's in indy where the lady two qba were supposed qb gods lol. 

But id still take Ryan over the colts in the sb any day 

Not Rivers, dude is a knuckle head in crunch time. Lost too many games, if Ryan did that folks would have ran him out of t93!z