Trucks, Hot Rods, Motorcycles, Boats Oh My!

Show off your pride and joy fellas! In an attempt to post light hearted stuff and stay away from all of the bad news we're faced with daily, I thought it would be cool to see your toys/money pits, hobby vehicles. I used to have motorcycles but sadly they're gone. I had a boat, that ***** was cursed so now it's gone too, lol! Now I just have cars and a truck but I'll open the floor for someone to post what they have. And go!

40 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We have a Ranger Bass boat, a kayak, canoe, and a paddle boat in our boathouse. 

Oh, and to @RG 2.0 Boat stands for break out another thousand. Anyone who has ever owned boats knows what this means. 

Pics? As for B.O.A.T., I know ALL too well. My boat was named Jenny and she was a be yacht ch (see what I did there?) LOL

The only reason why I will not post a photo of my toys, etc, is because long ago, on this site, there was a thread similar to this, and I posted two photos of the vehicle I was driving at the time and I got hate texts (REALLY)!!!  I learned my lesson then, never again!!!

1 hour ago, Andrews_31 said:

The only reason why I will not post a photo of my toys, etc, is because long ago, on this site, there was a thread similar to this, and I posted two photos of the vehicle I was driving at the time and I got hate texts (REALLY)!!!  I learned my lesson then, never again!!!

Understood! That's crazy! Haters gonna hate I guess. I don't mean it to be the "Haves" vs "Have Nots" type of thing. I'm just a gear head and I know others are too. Every body is looking to get offended these days, lol. 

4 hours ago, RG 2.0 said:

Understood! That's crazy! Haters gonna hate I guess. I don't mean it to be the "Haves" vs "Have Nots" type of thing. I'm just a gear head and I know others are too. Every body is looking to get offended these days, lol. 

My take on that was that was this, of course there was some hatred expressed, BUT, I'm an older man with varied interests (cars and toys being two of them), and I never thought that sharing those interests (and the fact that I was in a position to be able to obtain them in the first place) would elicit responses like that!  I laughed it off because I'm going to do me FOR LIFE, but some info that I would normally share (and not in a bragging manner), I don't mention  or let it slip out!  My dumb self posted my photo on this site long ago!  :lol:

6 hours ago, RG 2.0 said:

Pics? As for B.O.A.T., I know ALL too well. My boat was named Jenny and she was a be yacht ch (see what I did there?) LOL

I showed some of my guitars years ago with me in the picture, I got doxxed.  Sorry, but I'm not showing my vehicles or boat, Lake house or other home, too much identifying stuff on there. This is the world we live in now, where people just are bitter. 

13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I showed some of my guitars years ago with me in the picture, I got doxxed.  Sorry, but I'm not showing my vehicles or boat, Lake house or other home, too much identifying stuff on there. This is the world we live in now, where people just are bitter. 

I certainly get it. I don't know why I didn't think of the ramifications before I made this post. I mean, I don't live in the lap of luxury but I ain't slummin' either, lol. I don't drive a Lamborghini that has a bumper sticker that reads "My other car is a Rolls Royce" but I do alright. I was more after finding common ground between us all. It shouldn't be that people get offended but in the snowflake world we live in, I guess it's too much to ask. The way I see it, IF you have nice things, it's because YOU made it happen. You got off of your *** and improved your situation and it's OKAY to have things. I'll digress though.

Maybe @Andrews_31 will post a wheel of one of his rides and we can all play a game guessing what it is? 😛

Posted (edited)

I will take the risk and show one of my vehicles, it's my truck that's new to me, a 2016 F-150. I dig it, first 4x4 truck I've had. I restored an older Jeep a few years back and it was a 4x4 but this is the first 4x4 truck I've owned. The funny part is I'll most likely never even use 4 wheel drive, lol.

bmHJ8RA.jpg

It feels like I am driving a monster truck when I drive it, at least until one of those lifted trucks comes by, lol.

I'll use this post to tell y'all about something I found that I truly LOVE! It's a product called Dura-Dressing by Dura-Coating Technology. You may have seen ads pop up here and there, maybe you've seen it on Youtube. I can tell you that I ordered it and is AWESOME!

If you like to have the wet look on your tires but don't like how it flings everywhere and ends up trapping dirt and getting dirty looking, this is the stuff you want! I bought new tires for my truck and decided that I'd use the Dura-Dressing on them. I actually bought the kit months back for my old truck but never got around to applying it. I knew it was going to be a little labor intensive so I put it off.

Since I got new tires, I figured it'd be easier to prep them. The results are awesome. I have enough left to do my wife's SUV and I may even buy more to do my work truck and her convertible. Take a look at the truck tires.

M2Fy7d4.jpg

It is dry to the touch, does NOT smear

Qps17WZ.gif

It's supposed to last the lifetime of the tires but even if I have to reapply in a year or two, I'll be happy with that! You just wash it with mild soap and the sheen is still there! It bonds with the tires, it's crazy!

Edited by RG 2.0
I spell like a toddler
29 minutes ago, RG 2.0 said:

I will take the risk and show one of my vehicles, it's my truck that's new to me, a 2016 F-150. I dig it, first 4x4 truck I've had. I restored an older Jeep a few years back and it was a 4x4 but this is the first 4x4 truck I've owned. The funny part is I'll most likely never even use 4 wheel drive, lol.

bmHJ8RA.jpg

It feels like I am driving a monster truck when I drive it, at least until one of those lifted trucks comes by, lol.

I'll use this post to tell y'all about something I found that I truly LOVE! It's a product called Dura-Dressing by Dura-Coating Technology. You may have seen ads pop up here and there, maybe you've seen it on Youtube. I can tell you that I ordered it and is AWESOME!

If you like to have the wet look on your tires but don't like how it flings everywhere and ends up trapping dirt and getting dirty looking, this is the stuff you want! I bought new tires for my truck and decided that I'd use the Dura-Dressing on them. I actually bought the kit months back for my old truck but never got around to applying it. I knew it was going to be a little labor intensive so I put it off.

Since I got new tires, I figured it'd be easier to prep them. The results are awesome. I have enough left to do my wife's SUV and I may even buy more to do my work truck and her convertible. Take a look at the truck tires.

M2Fy7d4.jpg

It is dry to the touch, does NOT smear

Qps17WZ.gif

It's supposed to last the lifetime of the tires but even if I have to reapply in a year or two, I'll be happy with that! You just wash it with mild soap and the sheen is still there! It bonds with the tires, it's crazy!

You turned me onto TopCoat F11 IIRC, and, if I'm not mistaken, you posted a photo of said Jeep (Grand Wagoneer IIRC) too!  What made you change from TopCoat F11 to Dura-Coat???

1 hour ago, Andrews_31 said:

You turned me onto TopCoat F11 IIRC, and, if I'm not mistaken, you posted a photo of said Jeep (Grand Wagoneer IIRC) too!  What made you change from TopCoat F11 to Dura-Coat???

Oh I still use Topcoat F11. That's just for the paint, glass and interior. Actually I solely use it for paint and trim, the Duracoat is for tires and tires only. Now, they do make other cleaning/polishing products but I can only attest to the tire dressing. I have been using Topcoat F11 for years and still am amazed by it.

The Jeep was actually a '94 Wrangler, a mall hopper for my wife, lol. That **** movie Clueless with Alicia Silverstone and Stacey Dash made her want one YEARS ago. It took me 25 years to get her one, but I did. It was sold though, it just sat around. She never drove it, it was SLOW, couldn't get out of its own way but it could climb the side of a house 😛

2 hours ago, RG 2.0 said:

Oh I still use Topcoat F11. That's just for the paint, glass and interior. Actually I solely use it for paint and trim, the Duracoat is for tires and tires only. Now, they do make other cleaning/polishing products but I can only attest to the tire dressing. I have been using Topcoat F11 for years and still am amazed by it.

The Jeep was actually a '94 Wrangler, a mall hopper for my wife, lol. That **** movie Clueless with Alicia Silverstone and Stacey Dash made her want one YEARS ago. It took me 25 years to get her one, but I did. It was sold though, it just sat around. She never drove it, it was SLOW, couldn't get out of its own way but it could climb the side of a house 😛

That stuff looks amazing I may have to try it. Although, I've been using Griot's Speed Shine for years, works just as easy, and costs less, but is doesn't seal, doesn't last as long. I use it about every 3 or 4 car washes. It is the best clay lubricant on the market that i've used, water beads up and rolls right off leaving no water spots.  I love the ease of the product.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That stuff looks amazing I may have to try it. Although, I've been using Griot's Speed Shine for years, works just as easy, and costs less, but is doesn't seal, doesn't last as long. I use it about every 3 or 4 car washes. It is the best clay lubricant on the market that i've used, water beads up and rolls right off leaving no water spots.  I love the ease of the product.

I assume we're talking about TopCoat f11 here. Yes it's pricey but a little goes a LONG way. The more you use it, the more it builds layers. You don't really ever have to wash your car again, just rinse the dirt off. It itself is very repellent. It was great to use on my motorcycles when I had them. I would just mist the topcoat on, wipe it in, wipe it off with a clean microfiber towel and the paint would just POP! Especially if it had metal flake in it. I buy it when it's on sale, they're always sending me coupons.

Idea from a thread on another message board where I post: You hit the lottery, one of those big $50 million plus Powerball deals, what vehicles do you buy? 

I’d get either a Ford Raptor or F150 limited with the Raptor motor, and also either a F250 Limited or Ram 2500 limited, whichever I liked better, with a diesel, cause I would definitely also buy a big plot of land and stuff to tow. 

Definitely a tricked out four door side by side, probably Polaris, a nice boat of some kind. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Idea from a thread on another message board where I post: You hit the lottery, one of those big $50 million plus Powerball deals, what vehicles do you buy? 

I’d get either a Ford Raptor or F150 limited with the Raptor motor, and also either a F250 Limited or Ram 2500 limited, whichever I liked better, with a diesel, cause I would definitely also buy a big plot of land and stuff to tow. 

Definitely a tricked out four door side by side, probably Polaris, a nice boat of some kind. 

I like your style! I love the Raptors but dayum are they proud of'em! I'd like to get one of the new tricked out Broncos because I think they'd be a blast. As for a BIG truck, I'd like a F-250 or 350 Super Duty with a big diesel. Those things have over 1000 lb/ft of torque! You could pull out King Kong's teeth with that thing, lol.

3 minutes ago, RG 2.0 said:

I like your style! I love the Raptors but dayum are they proud of'em! I'd like to get one of the new tricked out Broncos because I think they'd be a blast. As for a BIG truck, I'd like a F-250 or 350 Super Duty with a big diesel. Those things have over 1000 lb/ft of torque! You could pull out King Kong's teeth with that thing, lol.

Yeah my brother works for a small forestry company, his boss got him a new work truck a couple of months ago, 2020 F350 XL single rear wheel, crew cab with the 8 foot bed. They put 35’s on it and air bags on the back because they tow 20K+ lbs daily. 

It’s a BEAST. 1,050 foot pounds of torque. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Evo IX MR SE, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Huracan Performante. No boats and lots a hoes and cocaine

2017 WRX is my toy. Bought it about 2 years back, said I was going to stay stock. That didn't last long... Stage 2+. Next is Flex Fuel and a new Top Mount Intercooler. Buying the wife a new Ascent this week, so I'll have another toy to play with as well. Protuned by a dude in Florida. First tune had it at about 315hp, probably 320-330 now. Flex and TMIC will have it at about 400hp to the wheels.

92686508_128544578753421_485990343345675

naugqBp.jpg

Aj37FTV.jpg

Shift Stop

Nameless Axleback

JDM Center Console Ext

Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel inlay

LED Backup lights

LED Sidemarkers

Profile Pivot C-Lights

Custom Painted Headlight Housing

Smoked Sidemarker Lens

Black and White Emblems

Subimods Quadzilla Bracket and Harness

Hella Super Tones

Hella Sharptones

Kartboy Battery Tiedown

Perrin Radiator Shroud

Perrin Engine cover

Mishimoto Intake

Cobb Accessport with Ambot Protune

Mishimoto Radiator Hoses

Mishimoto Ancillary Hoses

Fumoto Quick Oil Drain

Tails Tinted

Pioneer 6.5" Doors

Kenwood Tweets

Stainless Steel Brake lines

Eibach Prokit lowering Springs

Aluminati TGV Delete

Aluminati EGR Delete

OEM Front Lip

Oem Side Skirts

OEM Rear Spats

TurboXS Jpipe

Perrin EBCS

Perrin Crank Pulley

Mishimoto Radiator

Mishimoto Radiator Stays

Torque Solution Short Shifter

Perrin Shift Bushing

Cobb Shift Plate

Aluminati Trans Bushings

STI Group N trans mount

Grimmspeed Shift Knob

Perrin Gurney Flap

PLM Charge Pipe

Perrin BPV

Vortex Generator

CCV Catch Can

PCV Catch Can

Kenwood DMX9796s

CicMotorsport Pitch Stop

CicMotorsport Oil Cap, Coolant Res Cap, Brake Res Cap, Washer fluid cap

Stop Tech Street Pads

Perrin Fender Shrouds

Edited by Optimus_Cr1m35
40 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

2017 WRX is my toy. Bought it about 2 years back, said I was going to stay stock. That didn't last long... Stage 2+. Next is Flex Fuel and a new Top Mount Intercooler. Buying the wife a new Ascent this week, so I'll have another toy to play with as well. Protuned by a dude in Florida. First tune had it at about 315hp, probably 320-330 now. Flex and TMIC will have it at about 400hp to the wheels.

92686508_128544578753421_485990343345675

naugqBp.jpg

Aj37FTV.jpg

Shift Stop

Nameless Axleback

JDM Center Console Ext

Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel inlay

LED Backup lights

LED Sidemarkers

Profile Pivot C-Lights

Custom Painted Headlight Housing

Smoked Sidemarker Lens

Black and White Emblems

Subimods Quadzilla Bracket and Harness

Hella Super Tones

Hella Sharptones

Kartboy Battery Tiedown

Perrin Radiator Shroud

Perrin Engine cover

Mishimoto Intake

Cobb Accessport with Ambot Protune

Mishimoto Radiator Hoses

Mishimoto Ancillary Hoses

Fumoto Quick Oil Drain

Tails Tinted

Pioneer 6.5" Doors

Kenwood Tweets

Stainless Steel Brake lines

Eibach Prokit lowering Springs

Aluminati TGV Delete

Aluminati EGR Delete

OEM Front Lip

Oem Side Skirts

OEM Rear Spats

TurboXS Jpipe

Perrin EBCS

Perrin Crank Pulley

Mishimoto Radiator

Mishimoto Radiator Stays

Torque Solution Short Shifter

Perrin Shift Bushing

Cobb Shift Plate

Aluminati Trans Bushings

STI Group N trans mount

Grimmspeed Shift Knob

Perrin Gurney Flap

PLM Charge Pipe

Perrin BPV

Vortex Generator

CCV Catch Can

PCV Catch Can

Kenwood DMX9796s

CicMotorsport Pitch Stop

CicMotorsport Oil Cap, Coolant Res Cap, Brake Res Cap, Washer fluid cap

Stop Tech Street Pads

Perrin Fender Shrouds

E85? Was gonna do that on butt Evo 8 but traded it in before I installed the fuel pump. Butt fiesta can only handle E30 with out fuel system mods on stock turbo. Is the gurney flap a little black lip off the top of the spoiler. I think those sex’s look really nice when done right

54 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

E85? Was gonna do that on butt Evo 8 but traded it in before I installed the fuel pump. Butt fiesta can only handle E30 with out fuel system mods on stock turbo. Is the gurney flap a little black lip off the top of the spoiler. I think those sex’s look really nice when done right

Yeah, gurney is the little guy on the factory duckbill.

I won't go full e85. Probably e50-e60. But with the Cobb kit, I'll be able to run everything from 91acn to whatever the top of my e blend is. The FA20 will take the e85, but the high pressure fuel pump will start sticking since it isn't rated for ethanol. I can run like 50-60 with just upgrading the intank low pressure pump.

They do have a HPFP that will run ethanol, but only 1 on the market so they're about $800. I'm ok with that, but once I'm at the point where I need it, I'll be building a closed deck block, since the rods will get bendy without going forged.

With the current block, I'll be cool with under 400hp. With the built, I'll aim for 500+.