Freeman Is Fired By His Agent

On 7/13/2020 at 3:26 PM, Faithful Falcon said:

You guys go and take a job for less than you're worth. I don't blame Free. He's been injured the past 3 years. I would rather retire.

Most of us have been there and done exactly that. Especially right now with 15+% unemployment, he’ll yeah most people would.

While he was a falcon I was as big a freeman fan as anyone, but he needs to get his head out of his *** if he wants to continue his football career.

4 hours ago, Vandy said:

Most of us have been there and done exactly that. Especially right now with 15+% unemployment, he’ll yeah most people would.

While he was a falcon I was as big a freeman fan as anyone, but he needs to get his head out of his *** if he wants to continue his football career.

I agree...turning down 4 million from Seattle was an odd decision

On 7/16/2020 at 1:47 AM, FalconsIn2012 said:

I agree...turning down 4 million from Seattle was an odd decision

If he is healthy he could have shined a bit in Seattle, nice outlet for Wilson not to mention stick it to the Falcons in game one. I don't think he is healthy or he knows he hasn't got it.

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 3:26 PM, Faithful Falcon said:

You guys go and take a job for less than you're worth. I don't blame Free. He's been injured the past 3 years. I would rather retire.

It's a little different when its millions  as apposed to making 30 an hour and dropping to 12. Big life style difference. He can quit, get fired and still have e millions in the bank.

On 7/13/2020 at 4:37 PM, Dem Birds said:

Well that's not what happened but whatever. And you don't know what his responsibility was on that play. It's easy to look at it and say it was but regardless none of that should fall into this "karma" conversation as he's never done anything to hurt his team with malicious intent. 

I've never seen a player get uppity about money the week of the Superbowl before.  It has probably happened, but wow, it sure does leave a bad taste in my mouth.  I was ready to cut his *** that day.