Raheem Monstert top landing spot is Atlanta

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He did jack-crap nothing until parts of last year. He's a product of Shanahan's scheme and the 49er o-line.

Lol. Two words...Kyle Shanahan. He will need to be in a similar run system. Also, we have Gurley. No thanks

If Mostert didn't have the 49ers last year, he'd be flipping burgers. Nice guy? Maybe. Good story? Definitely. Do I respect his perseverance, and wish him well? Absolutely. Just not in (or A

Posted Images

On 7/12/2020 at 6:23 AM, itsryanwonder said:

Mostert literally had to split carries with Coleman, Breda and who ever else they had in the back field.  Mostert had to play special teams as well.  Mostert is a special player and you would be a blinded fool not to admit it

Mike Anderson, Alfred Morris, Olandis Gary & Peyton Hillis say hi. 

2 hours ago, runshoot said:

So glad at least 1 other person understands this. Take a runningback from a wide zone team and put him in Dirks offense and I bet he doesnt get 400 yards rushing all year.

Interesting that you said, "at least 1 other person understands this", when most folks on this thread state the same thing...

10 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Interesting that you said, "at least 1 other person understands this", when most folks on this thread state the same thing...

Yeah some were saying how great he was/is. His was the first response I came across with intelligence in it. Didnt feel like reading a thread of stupidity so I stopped and replied. Sorry if I lumped you into the stupidity group unintentionally.