Raheem Monstert top landing spot is Atlanta

2 hours ago, caponine said:

Ummm i mean thats almost 900 yards vs those 8 teams if i include the Titans game. Thats over 1,000 yards in 9 games. 

image.png.93db5e276250a43a23afc6b9091e5d65.png

Sheesh I would really be thinking the run defense was really bad last year with a 14-2 record.  Oh man those 100 yard games really screwed the Ravens Season. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He did jack-crap nothing until parts of last year. He's a product of Shanahan's scheme and the 49er o-line.

Lol. Two words...Kyle Shanahan. He will need to be in a similar run system. Also, we have Gurley. No thanks

If Mostert didn't have the 49ers last year, he'd be flipping burgers. Nice guy? Maybe. Good story? Definitely. Do I respect his perseverance, and wish him well? Absolutely. Just not in (or A

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

image.png.93db5e276250a43a23afc6b9091e5d65.png

Sheesh I would really be thinking the run defense was really bad last year with a 14-2 record.  Oh man those 100 yard games really screwed the Ravens Season. 

So now youre going to their record ?? Lol i thought we were talking about Mostert 

5 hours ago, itsryanwonder said:

Right, did you not watch his play last season? None of the players on the Falcons could have done what he did.  I don't think any player in Falcons history could have ran like he did. 

Because none of the current players on the Falcons had the scheme, the blocking nor the amount of rush attempts to do it. He would NEVER replicate that here...why, because its the system. Now whether Gurley can do it is to be seen...he sure as **** could in the past, and DEFINITELY could in KS run heavy scheme.

As for no Falcons in history could run like him? 😆 

Turner, Riggs, Jam, Andrews and Vick could all do it. Free in his prime and in that scheme could do it. Heck Free did a bunch of yards and could catch the ball...all while the Falcons threw more while KS was here. This is craaazy talk.

36 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Who gets traded?? Brian Hill? Ito? Brian is tenderer. Why do many backs? What’s the plan? Hope we have offers for Hill or someone else....

Just for giggles as no way I see happening, it would be because they are not banking on Ito to be able to stay healthy. That head/neck injury last year is dubious, and have heard absolutely nothing FO on his injury status.

19 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I love guys with this kind of perseverance.  Hope he gets paid big time:

“Mostert left his home state a decade ago, determined to put his tortured family life behind him. He never knew his father, he doesn’t speak to his mother, and his stepfather is in prison for attempted murder after shooting his younger half brother four times on Father’s Day 2014. When Mostert was no more than 4, he picked up a loaded gun left in the house and shot himself in the foot...”

Local news reports back then said that his half brother, then 18, had broken up a fight between his parents. Mostert’s stepfather had his hands on his mother’s throat, police reports said, and when his mother fled, his father shot his son four times with a .22 caliber handgun in his abdomen, hip and elbow. As the teen ran out of the house, the father shot one more time and missed. After surgery, the brother recovered.”

So, he had four relatively good years.

4 hours ago, caponine said:

So now youre going to their record ?? Lol i thought we were talking about Mostert 

You said Ravens had a bad run defense because they gave up 900 yards. What team ever could have a bad run defense and be 14-2. Falcons have a bad run defense almost every year and they are never 14-2

19 hours ago, itsryanwonder said:

Mostert literally had to split carries with Coleman, Breda and who ever else they had in the back field.  Mostert had to play special teams as well.  Mostert is a special player and you would be a blinded fool not to admit it

A special player doesn't get cut how many times?

7 hours ago, itsryanwonder said:

Right... So that Julio Jones game vs the Packers should be dismissed and he should be known as a sub par player for showing out on the biggest games?

LMAO...One is considered the best at position for the past 6 years and the other has been team hopping during the same time frame.

He did his thing no doubt, but I truly believe he is the product of the Shanahan run system. I can't think of one back that's went from Shanny Sr. or Shanny Jr. to somewhere else and produced the same or better.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl-playoffs/2020/1/22/21077312/kyle-mike-shanahan-zone-blocking-raheem-mostert-running-backs 

Also Kutty aint gonna run the rock anyway so there is no need to invest in trade for a RB. Rather get more Defensive help. Offense is stacked.