Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spts1

NFL Bans Jersey exchanges due to Corona...

In response to Corona. I got a  Question...🤔 - thinking face emoji - What does the thinking face emoji mean?   

If you can catch IT by exchanging jersees'.....  what about tackling somebody on the field?  touching somebody on the field?  touching the SAME football, drinking from the same gatorade trough,  standing within 6 feet on the sideline,  I mean, I can go on with this...:lol:  

https://abc7news.com/sports/nfl-bans-jersey-exchanges-due-to-coronavirus/6309345/

The NFL has banned jersey exchanges in 2020 as the league attempts to play through the coronavirus pandemic, according to a set of protocols distributed to teams Wednesday and obtained Thursday by ESPN.

Jersey exchanges have gained in popularity in recent years, and their elimination was met with immediate derision from some prominent players on social media. San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman tweeted that it was a "perfect example of NFL thinking in a nutshell," noting that players will "engage in a full contact game" only to find that it isn't safe to exchange jerseys. Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson tweeted that it was "**** SILLY."

Because it's not about stopping the spread. It's about looking like they're doing everything in their power to stop the spread, which is impossible.

I'm telling you, there's going to be one team at least with an outbreak of 15 to 20 guys, and that team is going to have to fold the tents, and the league is going to have to fold the season.  Bank it. 

And get ready for one boring fall and winter.

19 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Because it's not about stopping the spread. It's about looking like they're doing everything in their power to stop the spread, which is impossible.

I'm telling you, there's going to be one team at least with an outbreak of 15 to 20 guys, and that team is going to have to fold the tents, and the league is going to have to fold the season.  Bank it. 

Boring for you lol. 

25 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

That's stupid...they might as well not even play..

I see what you did there. Just........Well, I must not continue as I have a perpetual warning point.

Jeze, a DUI in FL only stays with one for 75 years.....

:lol:

How do I know this?        Don't drink an....

Well I am home know so @#$% it.

Makes about as much sense as the testing itself does... So you're gonna tell me we need to wear masks and stand 6 feet apart to stop the spread of something they have to stick a q-tip through your nose all the way up to your brain to see if you have?

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

Soon the truth will emerge after fighting through the controlled narrative to take down the first world.

40 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I see what you did there. Just........Well, I must not continue as I have a perpetual warning point.

Jeze, a DUI in FL only stays with one for 75 years.....

:lol:

How do I know this?        Don't drink an....

Well I am home know so @#$% it.

What about drinking and sitting on a couch....lol

I'm 3 drinks in.....dont know when I'm going to stop 

4 hours ago, octoslash said:

Not really.  I get to stay in Phoenix and golf.

I play 150+ rds a yr and will still be bored this fall and winter without NFL. I’ve never tried cocaine but I couldn’t imagine anything being more addictive than the Falcons and NFL.