ESPN’s QB RANKINGS - 2020

On 7/10/2020 at 9:56 AM, Rings said:

Dak? Wentz? Stafford?  Rodgers at three is laughable, Ryan has outplayed him the last five years, really pathetic how much people get hung up on a ring and arm strength thinking it will lead to future success.

This is why I hate main stream media, they don’t dig deep at all and if it didn’t make their stations highlight reel they don’t know a lot about it, and most the time they talk just to talk.

That said I think Mina Kimes does a really good job on ESPN staying grounded, balanced and knowing her stuff.

Yeah, I really like Mina. She does her research and knows her stuff. I like her, Foxworth, and Barnwell. I don’t pay attention to any of the other talking heads. Too many of them are focused on ratings rather than telling the truth. 

Just saw this on Twitter. This list is closer to what I would have thought although it's going to be different at the ned of the season. Some are griping about Dak and Wentz getting what they consider to be low ratings, which I interpret as saying they think they're as good as or better than MR2.