One Step Closer To Reruns This Fall

JayOzOne

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

I disagree with you on this not being poitical.. it most definitely is.. However let's all not get into this anymore than we have.. Let's just focus on the information coming out regarding the season starting or not.. that goes for both sides of this.. :)   Right now it looks like we have a real shot to have a football season and the numbers we are seeing nationally is very encouraging regarding covid..  I can't wait til we start the season in a month..  

Whats the encouraging numbers?

20 hours ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

The slowing of the spread.. numbers of new cases are decreasing in most states now- death rate still very very low. Those I would assume are the encouraging #...  if there was some way to report cases/deaths (actually from covid) legitimately, that would be encouraging as well. 

Nothing has slowed in SEC Country. High Schools getting back into session, and another blind report is in. Nick Saban saying that players won't get it on the football field. Either money is the only thing that matters to these people, or they're deliberately trying to sabotage these young men. 

You have to move on with life? We seriously can’t just close everything and stop doing everything- kids need to be out doing things , I don’t want to get sick nor anyone I know ect, but I’m think it’s wrong to try and clam up and go Into darkness and just ask the government to pay us. These kids want to play by the way, no one is making them, if they don’t wanna play they opt out?  People get sick this won’t go away and we can’t just sit and hope and blame. Or least way I think. 

46 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

I’m think it’s wrong to try and clam up and go Into darkness and just ask the government to pay us.

Just can't stop with the political stuff, I see.

Anyway, as more schools shift to virtual learning in the coming weeks and months, it will be interesting to watch these games played on empty campuses, exposing once and for all what a joke the whole "student athlete" sham has become. 

2 hours ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

You have to move on with life? We seriously can’t just close everything and stop doing everything- kids need to be out doing things , I don’t want to get sick nor anyone I know ect, but I’m think it’s wrong to try and clam up and go Into darkness and just ask the government to pay us. These kids want to play by the way, no one is making them, if they don’t wanna play they opt out?  People get sick this won’t go away and we can’t just sit and hope and blame. Or least way I think. 

Nobody is asking the government to pay us. If they do, it's just us getting some of our money back. The government is paid by tax payers, so let's put that to sleep. Next, you do go into a situation, and still be unsure about things. Pretending that you have a clue about this pandemic is asinine. As I have said before. You guys are arguing about people that are not trying to rush back to everything, and calling it politics. These things work out just like injuries. There's a possibility that things can get better. There is also a possibility that things could get worse.