If you are “dumb” and you hate Matt Ryan, don’t come in here.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dumb but I love Matt Ryan. Can I come in here?

Has quietly been a top 10 QB every year since he was drafted. How people pin 28-3 on him is mind boggling... Oh, and how are DeShaun Watson and Carson Wentz above him on that list??? The former h

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Bomani is releasing his "I hate teams from Atlanta" hatred on Matty Ice tonight. He's been arguing with Falcons fans for a couple of hours about Matt Ryan's bona fides.

Ryan easily outplayed Kap that game, Bomani is an idiot.

10 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I once heard him say its because he was a fan, but got tired of being let down. Now he is on a bitter crusade against all things Falcons.............just like many folks on here.

yeah i can see that.  only a fan can truly care that much...either way, positive or negative..  is he from atl?  

i used to listen to him on sports radio about 15 years ago

3 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I see. So you just answered the call then huh? See a Matt Ryan positivity thread and says to self; "Dig up stats to throw shade."?

more along the lines of, I'm a stats/analytics nerd, and I already had a spreadsheet that I made earlier this year ranking QBs going into 2020 and distinctly remembered Brees being higher than Ryan, and just wanted to correct what I perceived to be a mistake. 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, Kayoh said:

more along the lines of, I'm a stats/analytics nerd, and I already had a spreadsheet that I made earlier this year ranking QBs going into 2020 and distinctly remembered Brees being higher than Ryan, and just wanted to correct what I perceived to be a mistake. 👍🏻

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Bomani is releasing his "I hate teams from Atlanta" hatred on Matty Ice tonight. He's been arguing with Falcons fans for a couple of hours about Matt Ryan's bona fides.

:lol:

7 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I once heard him say its because he was a fan, but got tired of being let down. Now he is on a bitter crusade against all things Falcons.............just like many folks on here.

You know what you and I both were too.  I get pissed at the Falcons ineptitude too.  I'm 44 and remember saving up bottle caps for a Bartkowski Coca-Cola T-shirt back in the early 80s.  Wore it for my Kindergaten picture (true story).  

No reason to **** on your team.   He's an *******.  Period. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

You know what you and I both were too (born in Georgia).  I get pissed at the Falcons ineptitude too.  I'm 44 and remember saving up bottle caps for a Bartkowski Coca-Cola T-shirt back in the early 80s.  Wore it for my Kindergaten picture (true story).  

Got on a phone call for work and accidentally  quoted myself. 

Edited by Godzilla1985
13 hours ago, falcons007 said:

To his 2012 comment on NFCG. What were Aaron Rodgers numbers in 2010 NFCG. Too bad Ryan never had defenses like that.

Also, is he saying that the whole season doesn’t count because of the second half of the 9ers game? Is that the same for Peyton getting blown out by the Seahawks in the SB? Did he no longer have one of the best seasons ever?

12 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

You know what you and I both were too.  I get pissed at the Falcons ineptitude too.  I'm 44 and remember saving up bottle caps for a Bartkowski Coca-Cola T-shirt back in the early 80s.  Wore it for my Kindergaten picture (true story).  

I got an EPIC 4th grade pic with my sweet red v-neck Falcons sweater on in full pimpmode! 

Too bad my big teeth and giant eagle wing collar just drowns all the cool out. Thanks mom & dad. Good lookin out.

Indeed, a legit OL or D...two thing that many QBs that win the SB coincidentally have on their teams, especially TB12.

Matts career cast reminds me so much of P. Manning...who finally won a bowl a season the defense caught fire in the playoffs one season, but was made to carry a team on his back most of his career in Indy.