If you are “dumb” and you hate Matt Ryan, don’t come in here.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dumb but I love Matt Ryan. Can I come in here?

Has quietly been a top 10 QB every year since he was drafted. How people pin 28-3 on him is mind boggling... Oh, and how are DeShaun Watson and Carson Wentz above him on that list??? The former h

Posted (edited)

Has quietly been a top 10 QB every year since he was drafted. How people pin 28-3 on him is mind boggling...

Oh, and how are DeShaun Watson and Carson Wentz above him on that list??? The former hasn’t done too much so far and the latter is made of glass and didn’t even play in the Super Bowl they won a few years ago

Edited by A Dog Named Brian

Love this dude. I'll never forget Florio writing a preseason prediction column the year that we drafted Ryan. He just trashed our chances and his commentary was dripping in nastiness and disrespect. Didn't like anything about the team, shaded the rookie coach and QB. Don't think he noticed Turner at all. Might have picked us to go 2-14 (maybe 4-12). I can handle an opinion, but didn't appreciate the shade.

After we made the playoffs in his rookie season, I went back to throw it up in his face in comments and he had taken the article down.