July 2020 Recruiting Thread

Carter

2 hours ago, itsjustafleshwound said:

Thoughts on Amari Daniels?

More quick than fast. Didn’t really develop like everyone thought he would. Nice #2 back in anyone’s class. Definitely shouldn’t be your top choice though. He is good just not as good as everyone thought he would be. In 8th grade I thought he would be the top recruit in his class

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

More quick than fast. Didn’t really develop like everyone thought he would. Nice #2 back in anyone’s class. Definitely shouldn’t be your top choice though. He is good just not as good as everyone thought he would be. In 8th grade I thought he would be the top recruit in his class

Is it more that he's underdeveloped or that he didn't grow the way people thought he would?

1 hour ago, itsjustafleshwound said:

Is it more that he's underdeveloped or that he didn't grow the way people thought he would?

I think he just developed quicker than people thought and maxed out earlier. He was by far the best 13 year old in the country that many had seen. Still a good pickup for any program 

31 minutes ago, The Great American said:

Is it my imagination or is this recruiting season not going well? Someone please encourage me!!

I'm reserving my opinion till the end, but there's very little to get excited about right now, which feels way worse than it should because there's very little to get excited about right now.

I'm kinda more desperate for big commits (and more bummed by misses) than I normally would be because I'm so starved for anything positive regarding football.

Just going to leave this here.. there’s a lot of talk about Marcus Burke from insiders tonight and he’s announcing something tomorrow at 3:30. It may not be anything but I thought I’d let y’all know to keep an eye out for it

PS 

Get the dancing GIFs ready just in case

Edited by Bdawg58

8 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

Just going to leave this here.. there’s a lot of talk about Marcus Burke from insiders tonight and he’s announcing something tomorrow at 3:30. It may not be anything but I thought I’d let y’all know to keep an eye out for it

PS 

Get the dancing GIFs ready just in case

Think its Gayturds, but hope I'm wrong.   Adonai Mitchell and he seem to be very similar and I think we want a slot type for the other WR (if we only take 2 WR).   If we are taking 3 WR, then it may be us for Burke.

9 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Think its Gayturds, but hope I'm wrong.   Adonai Mitchell and he seem to be very similar and I think we want a slot type for the other WR (if we only take 2 WR).   If we are taking 3 WR, then it may be us for Burke.

We’ll see there’s a lot of smoke here towards UGA and not only from the UGA insiders either UF insiders as well. This doesn’t mean he’s a lock to us but something to keep an eye on 

10 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

Unfortunately, no looking as good anymore... I’m tired of this stupid recruiting cycle. All the insiders are just off 

This is going to be a crazy cycle.   Probably won't be an early signing day this year and if they open things up for visits at some point so that kids can visit the campuses, there will be a ton of decommits.  

43 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

That was unexpected to say the least lol. I had no intel about this until earlier today and still I wasn’t 100% to trust it. Telly Lockette is proving to be a home run hire for us

You got who I believe is the 2nd best defensive player in the cycle.  Disappointed for my Dawgs but happy for you, bro