Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Charles Wright

Race relations debated

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Now this, like so much Chappelle hits on, is right on point! 

I think the most ironic part is I'll actually listen to a comedians real positions on life, politics, or race relations and so on because some of them make a living discussing those issues in a way that makes it palatable for anybody to hear. They have in depth positions that they can explain.

9 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I think the most ironic part is I'll actually listen to a comedians real positions on life, politics, or race relations and so on because some of them make a living discussing those issues in a way that makes it palatable for anybody to hear. They have in depth positions that they can explain.

Most African American comedians are very well schooled in real life, which is where black comedy originated. 

1 hour ago, Charles Wright said:

First of all, I think you shouldn't be looking at something like this because they got money and they don't have to worry about it while most of us cant even have enough money to get food on the table or pay the bills.  Lil'  Wayne say it best that "he is blessed that he didn't have to go through" because I went through it so many times (I am a 14 vet with working in the government for six years more after my military time) you just get sick and tired of being sick and tired.

1 minute ago, Neki Ecko said:

First of all, I think you shouldn't be looking at something like this because they got money and they don't have to worry about it while most of us cant even have enough money to get food on the table or pay the bills.  Lil'  Wayne say it best that "he is blessed that he didn't have to go through" because I went through it so many times (I am a 14 vet with working in the government for six years more after my military time) you just get sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Not being contentious, but this is a black only problem? We all face difficulties, and it's very easy to look at those that are successful and determine that we've been overlooked somehow.

1 minute ago, Charles Wright said:

Not being contentious, but this is a black only problem? We all face difficulties, and it's very easy to look at those that are successful and determine that we've been overlooked somehow.

No it is not a black problem but the problem is that we are the ones that get short end of the stick from education to job opportunities.  if you like I will tell you one of the tricks they use.  But it seems like we dont get a fair share or shake when it comes down to this issue and we try to get to the heart of the matter then we have questions like yours talking about it isn't only a black problem. 

How about you tell the families of those who lost their lives to violence by gross incipience that this isn't a only black problem, or those who lose their jobs or can even get a job because this isnt only a black problem or any other things.  

23 minutes ago, Neki Ecko said:

Imma call you Rev. Ecko cause you preach in’! 

9 hours ago, Neki Ecko said:

No it is not a black problem but the problem is that we are the ones that get short end of the stick from education to job opportunities.  if you like I will tell you one of the tricks they use.  But it seems like we dont get a fair share or shake when it comes down to this issue and we try to get to the heart of the matter then we have questions like yours talking about it isn't only a black problem. 

How about you tell the families of those who lost their lives to violence by gross incipience that this isn't a only black problem, or those who lose their jobs or can even get a job because this isnt only a black problem or any other things.  

Man, you are hitting a brick wall talking to that clown. 

He isn’t interested in learning, just triggering people. 

23 minutes ago, Charles Wright said:

I don't really look to celebrities as someone whom I look up to for pretty much anything. I mean there are a few I respect.

I'll tell you what I do find ironic though. Anytime a black celebrity finds themselves aligned with a conservative we get a video (I.E. The other thread you posted in) and I can't recall the last time someone from the left posted a video of a celeb preaching the same position they believed in. Why is that?

I simply don't care about celebrities and their positions.

14 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Imma call you Rev. Ecko cause you preach in’! 

I am just tired of hearing that this isnt only a black problem.  I have a unique experience seeing these things and it totally piss me off.

In fact I have a story about that, I am working at the prison and there was this job opening for a job that I really want to do (IT Support). I been studying alot and hopefully by the end of the year I will some of certifications for COMPTIA A+ and Security +. I have set up a database for equipment and taken time out of my own schedule to help out with the data collecting (while threating me to stop slacking off even know that I had to work from end to end of that prison on a bad knee). At the end of day, did I get the job.......... No. They gave it to a person that ask me to help out with stuff if she cant do it and even after the position was dissolved, this girl got a promotion as a Counselor even know that I do more than her on a short notice.

That pissed me off so badly I just gave up looking for a job, if I was qualified for a job but didnt get why should I give it my all to find one even know that an another person will get it.  Now that is what is going on right now alot in America and you can understand the reason why black people is pissed off.  We dont want power or take over this country, I just want enough to take care of myself and my family, to get my kids the help they need it (both of them is on Autism scale) and try to stay above water.

2 minutes ago, Neki Ecko said:

I am just tired of hearing that this isnt only a black problem.  I have a unique experience seeing these things and it totally piss me off.

In fact I have a story about that, I am working at the prison and there was this job opening for a job that I really want to do (IT Support). I been studying alot and hopefully by the end of the year I will some of certifications for COMPTIA A+ and Security +. I have set up a database for equipment and taken time out of my own schedule to help out with the data collecting (while threating me to stop slacking off even know that I had to work from end to end of that prison). At the end of day, did I get the job.......... No. They gave it to a person that ask me to help out with stuff if she cant do it and even after the position was dissolved, this girl got a promotion as a Counselor even know that I do more than her on a short notice.

That pissed me off so badly I just gave up looking for a job, if I was qualified for a job but didnt get why should I give it my all to find one even know that an another person will get it.  Now that is what is going on right now alot in America and you can understand the reason why black people is pissed off.  We dont want power or take over this country, I just want enough to take care of myself and my family, to get my kids the help they need it (both of them is on Autism scale) and try to stay above water.

ALL of this needs to be heard! No black person is asking for 'free' ****! Can we just get to the point where I don't have to worry about my grandchildren getting killed?

38 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

ALL of this needs to be heard! No black person is asking for 'free' ****! Can we just get to the point where I don't have to worry about my grandchildren getting killed?

I’m sorry, but I can give you an episode of golden girls being pulled because they have on mud masks...

43 minutes ago, lostone said:

I’m sorry, but I can give you an episode of golden girls being pulled because they have on mud masks...

The owner of the company I work for is a verified racist bigot against black people. He is white. I have a close friend, who is also white, who worked there (no one knew we were close). He was higher up in the company (COO) than me. He'd tell me the things this the owner was saying behind closed doors about black people. 

Man, you have black people working for your company. . . . makes no sense. 

. . .  and no, I am not studying Charles Wright. I don't entertain miserable people looking to get a rise out of people like a child.