Kendall Sheffield - Film Study

17 hours ago, Vandy said:

Shocking this kid lasted until 4th round with his talent.

if you recall,  the kid was coming off some type of leg injury and couldn't run at the combine.  Throw in the transfer from Bama to Ohio State which probably cost him some standing/playing time at both schools and you have the recipe' for a sleeper/hidden gem.

21 hours ago, etherdome said:

Are there similarities between Sheffield’s game and that of Brent Grimes?

Grimes is the only corner we've had here in the last 10-15 years with above average ball skills. I'm not comparing nothing to Grimes until a guy can turn his head and locate the ball. That running step for step with the guy only to start panic swiping at arms and praying aint gonna work

On 6/30/2020 at 8:19 AM, g-dawg said:

if you recall,  the kid was coming off some type of leg injury and couldn't run at the combine.  Throw in the transfer from Bama to Ohio State which probably cost him some standing/playing time at both schools and you have the recipe' for a sleeper/hidden gem.

This is the dude that kept Okudah on the sideline. He has mad talent, I think we have two really good corners in Oliver and Scheffield. Hopefully I can say a great trio of corner next offseason. Terrell can be a beast but he has to play snaps before I judge the man.