Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconsIn2012

Cam Newton Signs With Patriots

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I hope he does as well. Always thought he was a good QB no matter how much stupidity flowed from this site. They may have some tricks up there sleeves, I hope one of those tricks is trading for a legit receiver, which I doubt will happen seeing that they lost a pick for next year

Yep and if he is healthy, I'd rather have a healthy Cam Newton in the AFC East than the NFC South.

1 minute ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Yep and if he is healthy, I'd rather have a healthy Cam Newton in the AFC East than the NFC South.

yes sir. He just made the East interesting again. 

This is a head scratcher.......

He's not a team player which Belichick preaches. Cam is all about Cam.

He's a poor sport (although I have seen some improvement)

He doesn't fit the Offensive system in New England.

He can't run like he used to....which made him the player he was.

He's not known for being a cerebral player.....again something Belichek loves in his QB.

?????????????????????????

This make no sense and the last place I thought he would end up.

Only thing that does make sense is that he is veteran insurance for Stidham and they have NO QB's on the roster with decent starting experience. 

Holding the clipboard unless Stidham absolutely bombs. Wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in final cuts. Patriots always do that with big names.

9 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I hope he does as well. Always thought he was a good QB no matter how much stupidity flowed from this site. They may have some tricks up there sleeves, I hope one of those tricks is trading for a legit receiver, which I doubt will happen seeing that they lost a pick for next year

NE Patriots avoiding NFL sanctions = me scoring with hot chicks.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:32 AM, hotlanta said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29380577/new-england-patriots-fined-11-million-lose-draft-pick-film-crew-fallout?platform=amp

Don’t let the Cam signing distract us from the fact that the Patriots were once again fined and docked a draft pick for cheating. 

Considering that they are very successful at what they do... it means that they probably cheated much more and just didn't get busted...

On 6/29/2020 at 5:25 PM, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

This is a head scratcher.......

He's not a team player which Belichick preaches. Cam is all about Cam.

He's a poor sport (although I have seen some improvement)

He doesn't fit the Offensive system in New England.

He can't run like he used to....which made him the player he was.

He's not known for being a cerebral player.....again something Belichek loves in his QB.

?????????????????????????

This make no sense and the last place I thought he would end up.

Only thing that does make sense is that he is veteran insurance for Stidham and they have NO QB's on the roster with decent starting experience. 

Holding the clipboard unless Stidham absolutely bombs. Wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in final cuts. Patriots always do that with big names.

Ther real head scratcher for me is that Cam made more money playing for Auburn.  

Patriots Gillette Stadium has a plan for fans this upcoming season. 20% of the seats will be available. What an engineering feat to work this process out. Think about who gets what.