I truly believe we will be an 11 - 5 team this season.

We should be 1~1 right now... WE should have won last game ,, everybody knows it.. I sure hope they learn to run the ball more , especially when we have a nice lead.  But we have to run to keep the opposing teams guessing also,, not just to try and hold a lead... Running the ball helps the passing game a great deal.. and that's what we do best.. the passing game is our spear head through out the game.. But I'd like to see us go with 30% running the ball.. IMO it's a must to keep them guessing. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have 12-4 talent. We have a 4-12 coaching staff. I believe the Quinn/Koetter Suckage will override the on-field talent. 6-10, final answer.

Oh no. The Nut’s annual proclamation of playoffs is usually the Kiss of death for this team. 

Posted Images

I’m not a falcons fans but I see you guys going 10-6, not only making the playoffs but winning your division.  Why is that? You have a top 3 offense this year.  You had the two hardest first two games of the year playing Super Bowl contenders seahawks and cowboys both games you were clear underdogs in and weren’t expected to win those games anyway.  Then your schedule clears up, I see 1 loss to the Tampa who will go 9-7, 1 loss to the saints who will go 8-8 who in my opinion are a one trick pony with michale thomas and brees dinking and dunking same with Brady. I see a loss to the chiefs and a possible loss to the overrated packers or a loss from another team that you should beat but didn’t play well in, so that’s 10-6, keep your chin up

2 hours ago, afanofnoteam said:

I’m not a falcons fans but I see you guys going 10-6, not only making the playoffs but winning your division.  Why is that? You have a top 3 offense this year.  You had the two hardest first two games of the year playing Super Bowl contenders seahawks and cowboys both games you were clear underdogs in and weren’t expected to win those games anyway.  Then your schedule clears up, I see 1 loss to the Tampa who will go 9-7, 1 loss to the saints who will go 8-8 who in my opinion are a one trick pony with michale thomas and brees dinking and dunking same with Brady. I see a loss to the chiefs and a possible loss to the overrated packers or a loss from another team that you should beat but didn’t play well in, so that’s 10-6, keep your chin up

Have you seen this defense? I could assemble myself and 10 old guys from this message board and score on this defense. 4-12 if the dip**** regime is allowed to waste another season and not be fired.

A loss like the Cowboys could send the team in one if two directions. 

1) The players lose all respect for Quinn and see him as a lame duck and we fall to between 4 and 6 wins.

2) The embarrassing loss against Dallas lights a fire under everyone in the organization and we go on a major win streak to finish with 11 or more wins.

I find it unlikely that we finish middle of the pack again this year.  

8 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

Have you seen this defense? I could assemble myself and 10 old guys from this message board and score on this defense. 4-12 if the dip**** regime is allowed to waste another season and not be fired.

Well your defense caused four fumbles in the Dallas game the ball just didn’t come out and both Seattle and Dallas will end up with top five offenses this year.  And your offense will also be in the top five.  Your defense isn’t good, I would say middle of the pack.  I don’t think trubisky and company puts up more than 21 points this weeekend on your defense.  

19 hours ago, afanofnoteam said:

Bull crap.  Dallas stinks.  Wait and see where they are in two months, at their annual .500 hoping to win a terrible division at 8-8.  

9 hours ago, afanofnoteam said:

Well your defense caused four fumbles in the Dallas game the ball just didn’t come out and both Seattle and Dallas will end up with top five offenses this year.  And your offense will also be in the top five.  Your defense isn’t good, I would say middle of the pack.  I don’t think trubisky and company puts up more than 21 points this weeekend on your defense.  

Poor ball security and a well time peanut punch doesn't make a good defense. Teams are passing and scoring at will on this team.

10 hours ago, afanofnoteam said:

Well your defense caused four fumbles in the Dallas game the ball just didn’t come out and both Seattle and Dallas will end up with top five offenses this year.  And your offense will also be in the top five.  Your defense isn’t good, I would say middle of the pack.  I don’t think trubisky and company puts up more than 21 points this weekend on your defense.  

Unfortunately you have to play defense for 4 quarters.

So far the Falcons defense is really good in the first 5 minutes and God-awful in the 2nd half.

We'd be 2-0 if the games stopped after 5 minutes.

I seen a record that we broke when teams are 440- 0 when scoring 30 plus and and had plus 3 in turnovers, now its 440-1 now. Plus we are starting to get alot of guys on the injury list. Maybe a good coached team could over come this but we just dont have that here in ATL, unfortunately I dont see us making the playoffs(I hope I am wrong)

Edited by falconsrsuper