I truly believe we will be an 11 - 5 team this season.

Just went through the schedule , and here is my thought,,, We will end up 11-5 or very close.. But I really didn't feel like I was stretching it... I tried to be true to myself and what I saw as wins and loses.. But hopefully by the end of the season ,, we will have hit our potential ,, And knowing all the players we picked up makes me think we have the best Falcon team ever assembled ... Yes I really believe that ... Do I know for sue?  Flip NO!  and nobody knows for sure.. But I do believe we have as much potential as any team in the league..  And I also believe that by the time we trim the team down ,  This will be the most talented Falcon team ever.... I'll say it again.. you're sitting there saying why.. Simply because the front office went out and brought in a boat load of really good players who didn't get drafted.. that are very very good players.. And choose the top 90 best  players to choose from. And by the time they cherry pick this massive group of players ,, we will be the most talented Falcon team ever assembled. I've never been more stocked for a season to get here. We will make the play offs , but only if Ryan can once again be that iron man he has been so so many times. ,,,,,, 

Bottom line is.... Will we have the Coach we need to use all this talent???     That my Fan Friends is going to be the BIG question ????     If our Coaches get their jobs done right and use a Friendly O# system,, Run the ball more.... then we can take these games because of our now rebuilt OL,, and have the RBs we need to go deep in the playoffs.  For myself,, I think we have as good a team as any,,   It will all be about how well the coaches do their jobs... I don't think we can blame the players.. It will be how well the Coaching is and How well they call the plays...  We need to run the ball mcore.. And I do believe they have figured that out... Or let me say,   I sure hope they have seen the weak link in the chain.... and are willing to change their ways on O#. I  can say from all the moves.. Strengthening the OL and depth of RBs,,  And getting the DL help in the draft that was so badly needed, It seems as the lights have turned on in the Front Office...  That's my opinion,, and I'm sticking to it. Yes,, at the very least we will make the playoffs as long as Iron man Matty Ice stays on the field.. I think it will be his year to remember.. He will have the D# and OL with a lot of good backs to win with.   Hope you all have a great day!!!  

Edited by Draftnut57
To make an addition ...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have 12-4 talent. We have a 4-12 coaching staff. I believe the Quinn/Koetter Suckage will override the on-field talent. 6-10, final answer.

Oh no. The Nut’s annual proclamation of playoffs is usually the Kiss of death for this team. 

6 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Just went through the schedule , and here is my thought,,, We will end up 11-5 or very close.. But I really didn't feel like I was stretching it... I tried to be true to myself and what I saw as wins and loses.. But hopefully by the end of the season ,, we will have hit our potential ,, And knowing all the players we picked up makes me think we have the best Falcon team ever assembled ... Yes I really believe that ... Do I know for sue?  Flip NO!  and nobody knows for sure.. But I do believe we have as much potential as any team in the league..  And I also believe that by the time we trim the team down ,  This will be the most talented Falcon team ever.... I'll say it again.. you're sitting there saying why.. Simply because the front office went out and brought in a boat load of really good players who didn't get drafted.. that are very very good players.. And choose the top 90 best  players to choose from. And by the time they cherry pick this massive group of players ,, we will be the most talented Falcon team ever assembled. I've never been more stocked for a season to get here. We will make the play offs , but only if Ryan can once again be that iron man he has been so so many times. ,,,,,, 

Bottom line is.... Will we have the Coach we need to use all this talent???     That my Fan Friends is going to be the BIG question ????     If our Coaches get their jobs done right and use a Friendly O# system,, Run the ball more.... then we can take these games because of our now rebuilt OL,, and have the RBs we need to go deep in the playoffs.  For myself,, I think we have as good a team as any,,   It will all be about how well the coaches do their jobs... I don't think we can blame the players.. It will be how well the Coaching is and How well they call the plays...  We need to run the ball mcore.. And I do believe they have figured that out... Or let me say,   I sure hope they have seen the weak link in the chain.... and are willing to change their ways on O#. I  can say from all the moves.. Strengthening the OL and depth of RBs,,  And getting the DL help in the draft that was so badly needed, It seems as the lights have turned on in the Front Office...  That's my opinion,, and I'm sticking to it. Yes,, at the very least we will make the playoffs as long as Iron man Matty Ice stays on the field.. I think it will be his year to remember.. He will have the D# and OL with a lot of good backs to win with.   Hope you all have a great day!!!  

Oh no. The Nut’s annual proclamation of playoffs is usually the Kiss of death for this team. :ninja:

The stars are lined up. My only concern is that we're coming off of two needs-based drafts and those are awfully reminiscent of the Smitty years. But we have enough talent to play with anybody in the league. If we keep it close until halftime of most games, we're going to fare well. Can't use all of our weapons if we play catch up. Besides that, I think we need to get off to a hot start to the season. If we're ever two games under .500, I'll have little expectation of making the playoffs.

This is a 13-3 Team, if they don’t commit dumb penalties and HC stays away from calling the defense. I am not worried about offense but this team can add a Vet CB, another vet Pass rusher. Make the trade for Jamal Adams or get away from single high safety crap every snap..

Much as I'd like to expound upon my belief this team has the horsepower to go 11-5, the recent spike in covid-19 cases has me wondering along with many others whether this season will even be played.

If it is played, the possible complications from many players testing positive, especially which players test positive, will make as much difference in the W-L record as talent, coaching, luck or any other factor.