What up falconsfam? From Pound 4 Pound ATL. I released a song on our YouTube channel. That I believe is a great song and video to get you hype for this 2020 season and those all black home uniforms at the benz. Wanted your brutally honest thoughts. You like it or trash it. Song is called "ATL Blackout". It's not what we usually release on the channel, but wanted to share.

Okay honest opinion here.  In first 15-20 secs I thought okay, not best I have heard, but not terrible, then midway was again not sure, but by the end it grew on me.  Particularly liked the part where the rhymes sped up a bit, that saved it.  But what do I know?

separate question.... being we are Atlanta, and all the things in the world(country) going on, and the black uniforms being awesome...any chance Atlanta organization shows support for everything going on by wearing the all blacks at home for full season?  Is that possible or would NFL have to approve?

20 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

Okay honest opinion here.  In first 15-20 secs I thought okay, not best I have heard, but not terrible, then midway was again not sure, but by the end it grew on me.  Particularly liked the part where the rhymes sped up a bit, that saved it.  But what do I know?

separate question.... being we are Atlanta, and all the things in the world(country) going on, and the black uniforms being awesome...any chance Atlanta organization shows support for everything going on by wearing the all blacks at home for full season?  Is that possible or would NFL have to approve?

I don't want our uniforms to be a political statement. Those winds can quickly change.

35 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

I don't want our uniforms to be a political statement. Those winds can quickly change.

21 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

All black uniforms are our home uniform. White is road.

4 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

What's political about everything going on and how could those winds possibly change?

You know what, never mind.

All Black everything all season. Black jerseys, Black pants, Black socks. Every player with John Randle-level eye Black. I even want the field spray painted Black.

Black yard markers too, so people will actually have an excuse for not being able to see what's really going on.