According to Albert Breer the Falcons have $10.6M in cap space.

On 6/25/2020 at 6:13 PM, kiwifalcon said:

But going into the season I was told by the cap geniuses on here the Falcons cap was screwed yet in the last stage of thee off season the Falcons still have 10.6 mill in cap lol.

I mean how the **** could this be according to some on here we had a bucket and a spade to spend at the beginning of this process.Who’d have thought the FO actually do no how to use the cap nnnoooooooo how can this be.

OTC & Sportrac sway so many mice and they follow it like the mice follow the pied piper.

Because bad fans love to use the salary cap boogey man as a way to bash the front office. Then at the same time bash the front office when teams like the Saints still somehow manage theirs. 

On 6/25/2020 at 5:02 PM, FalconFanSince1969 said:

If I'm TD I spend every last drop because my job is likely on t he line.

Yep. He still may have holes at CB, LB, DE and OG after the big purge. I'd try to sign at least one of these guys. Maybe more:

• CB - Logan Ryan
  • CB - Trumaine Johnson
  • CB - Darqueze Dennard
  • LB - Alec Ogletree
  • LB - Mark Barron
  • LB - Clay Matthews
  • DE - Markus Golden
  • DE - Everson Griffin
  • DE - Jabaal Sheard
  • OG - Ron Leary
  • OG - Larry Warford
  • OG - Kevin Pamphile

He can still get to $19.8M by cutting Schaub, Rico, Hill, McCray and Reynolds.

I'd love to get another pass rusher, preferably for 2-3 years instead of a one-year.  We're most likely letting Takk walk at the end of this season and it would be nice to not have to completely rebuild the pass rush, yet again, in the off-season.  

If we could bring in Markus Golden or Everson Griffen I think it does wonders for, not only our pass rush but, our DB's.  Either of those guys combined with Takk and Fowler would make for a great rotation.  I'm not sure we have the $ to make either of those happen, but one can wish.

Clay Matthews would be an okay additon too, and is probably more realistic with our current cap situation.  

13 hours ago, StraightBlastJim said:

I'd love to get another pass rusher, preferably for 2-3 years instead of a one-year.  We're most likely letting Takk walk at the end of this season and it would be nice to not have to completely rebuild the pass rush, yet again, in the off-season.  

If we could bring in Markus Golden or Everson Griffen I think it does wonders for, not only our pass rush but, our DB's.  Either of those guys combined with Takk and Fowler would make for a great rotation.  I'm not sure we have the $ to make either of those happen, but one can wish.

Clay Matthews would be an okay additon too, and is probably more realistic with our current cap situation.  

Or we can all accept the fact that there will never be a pass rush as long as spiky hair is here.🚨🛎️