This is a weird list. I think Matty should be a few spots higher, definitely above Carson Wentz. What has Wentz ever actually gotten done? There are also some other weird placements, like spots 10, 11, and 12. I'm not saying Cam ain't the number 10 guy, I'm saying that who knows what he's still got left in the tank at this point? He was clearly a terrible QB when he was playing through all those injuries. But he is a legitimately good starter when he's healthy, but we don't know if he'll ever be what he once was. Tannenhill has had what? One good season? And while Kyler does look like he's got a good future in the league, he's only played one season. And I just think it's weird to try and rank a guy (Burrows) that has never taken a single snap in the league. By default he's a 0.

Is this a projection or based on body of work but this is an interesting list if it's based on what he(Sims) thinks how they will be ranked this upcoming season. Stidham and Haskins all the way near the bottom behind backups and rookies, Newton isn't even on a team yet, Brady and Brees dropped to the middle of the pack, having someone like Taysom Hill ranked at all. And looking at this list there are alot of good QBs in the league.

Edited by quickzero
47 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Cam, Cousins & Murray  ahead of Brady & Brees...lol.  Thanks for the laughs, Simms.

Thinking outside the box doesn’t mean your take has to be completely foolish.  

Thinking outside the box = trying too hard. Trying too hard = brain overload. Brain overload = Going Full Moron.  :lol:

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Cam, Cousins & Murray  ahead of Brady & Brees...lol.  Thanks for the laughs, Simms.

Thinking outside the box doesn’t mean your take has to be completely foolish.  

I'm starting to think Cooper Manning has more credibility than Simms when it comes to evaluating QB's. This list is the mayor of Derp City.

2 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Tua at 40 and Burrow at 26? Neither have taken a snap. Ok

And Herbert is ranked too which is mind boggling. The NFL loves their randomly big, tall QBs. Not sure what teams saw other than the size that said “top 10 pick.” 

Trubisky is also not a good QB, but right now, he is better than Herbert will ever be. Write it down!!