Covid series helmet?

ya_boi_j

16 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Mods feel free to do whatever you wanna do with it if it turns into something other than football. Not directly Falcons related but I ran across it on the timeline. IMO, these would look so dope as long as the players can breathe efficiently. Have no clue if this was actually discussed or not and no clue how relevant stadium is.  Thoughts?

I like those Helmets 

On 6/18/2020 at 5:15 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Mods feel free to do whatever you wanna do with it if it turns into something other than football. Not directly Falcons related but I ran across it on the timeline. IMO, these would look so dope as long as the players can breathe efficiently. Have no clue if this was actually discussed or not and no clue how relevant stadium is.  Thoughts?

Yo that's lit I would not mind that at all 

12 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Baseball is shutting down facilities. I'm about 99 percent sure there won't be football this year 😢

The fatality rate among those not old and sickly does not warrant shutting anything down. Dr. Fauci the Prince of Doom is saying the NFL should initiate a "bubble" whereby everybody associated with the game must be in strict quarantine from the public ~ and even from each other for god's sake ~ for the entire season. Pure idiocy. I think the bubble is between his ears.

16 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Imagine the visor fogging up during a crucial moment and a receiver drops a catch.

I’ll take that over the star receiver or several key players being forced to miss 2 weeks that are do or die weeks to make the playoffs. To go even further I’ll take that over star players missing playoff games or potential super bowl because they’re out 2 week due to quarantine 

I'm starting to doubt we have a season this year. We shall see. I'll take a season with no fans. Some of these players just need to stay out of the Bars and Clubs. My buddy was partying with the Texans and Cowboys in Austin. Said they were on the dance floor with chicks getting drunk, having a good time. And boom. It comes out a few cases were found lol

1 hour ago, 408Falcon said:

I'm starting to doubt we have a season this year. We shall see. I'll take a season with no fans. Some of these players just need to stay out of the Bars and Clubs. My buddy was partying with the Texans and Cowboys in Austin. Said they were on the dance floor with chicks getting drunk, having a good time. And boom. It comes out a few cases were found lol

They’ll have a season. Probably won’t be a full season, but they’ll have one. Too many jobs and  money tied into sports.

The players...and people in general....irrational behaviors fascinate me. They go from one extreme...Irrational fear sitting in front of TVs or on some social media political blog which gets them to the point of paralysis .....to extreme recklessness, such as you pointed out, going out into bars and restaurants....back and forth, swinging from one extreme to the other, usually letting their emotions overriding plain common sense.

We’ve faced pandemics before, but people have gotten Much more self-centered over time. It’s these self-centered emotional behaviors that’s going to prolong this thing.

39 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

If it doesnt it wont be the end of the world. Main priority is keeping everyone involved safe and healthy. Multiple NBA players have tested positive so far this week and theres only going to be more before they start. The NFL cant have a unique situation like the NBA is about to experience.

Worse case scenario we get a ton of player formed Madden Franchise seasons that get aired on ESPN lol. Although the seriousness has been downplayed by most, I'm glad they aren't just rushing back being stupid. If we manage to get a season, cool. If not, that's cool too. Safety and health will always come first 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2020 at 11:31 PM, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Baseball is shutting down facilities. I'm about 99 percent sure there won't be football this year 😢

To be honest, 

I agree. And I'm at the point where I'm starting not to care. I'm sick of the fact that politics has entered into my favorite sport that I have followed for over 4 decades. I have always looked forward to the Falcons games and the NFL was the best thing in life to escape all of life's worries and it brought everyone together no matter your skin color, etc. We were all one on that Sunday and we all wore our Falcon attire as a way to show our unity and love for our favorite team. 

That feeling is starting to slip away. I never thought I would feel this way. The NFL has changed. I think it started for me when the PSL fees of thousands priced out a lot of the hard core fans and sold to the corporate world. The greediness of the owners for more money started to show they really didn't care about the fans just who could have the nicest stadium so maybe their city could get a Super Bowl. The cost to go to a game now is ridiculous. 

Now the political mess has entered. It has reared its ugly head into something I thought at one time was untouchable .

Nothing could ever take away my love for the game and my team. It was always something I looked forward to. It brought happiness and I lived waiting for another season so I could escape all the hassles of the world. 

The tailgates and high fives when the Falcons made a good play and the celebrations when we won are starting to slip away like having a good dream just to wake up and realize it was not real.

The virus in one way may be a blessing in that it just doesn't feel right to have a season this year. Our country is being attacked and the civil unrest has gotten out of hand.

Let's all pray that we can live again in peace and enjoy our time here. 

I miss the togetherness and joy that football once was. Please wake me from this nightmare that has taken over and hate that has spread. Stop the rioting and burning down our places. We need to come together again. We are all one in God's eyes. 

I for one love my country first and foremost. It's not perfect but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 

Let's hope a cure for this virus is soon and the NFL gets back to football only.

Leave the politics in the political arena where it belongs. It's destroying us and dividing us. The media is not honest. Open your eyes and don't let hate take over. Accept everyone as they are. Show compassion for one another. Listen to each other. Stand together. Respect our country and know we live in the best country period. Let go of the past. Work together for each other. 

Bring back football the way it use to be. 

22 hours ago, AvidFalconFan said:

To be honest, 

I agree. And I'm at the point where I'm starting not to care. I'm sick of the fact that politics has entered into my favorite sport that I have followed for over 4 decades. I have always looked forward to the Falcons games and the NFL was the best thing in life to escape all of life's worries and it brought everyone together no matter your skin color, etc. We were all one on that Sunday and we all wore our Falcon attire as a way to show our unity and love for our favorite team. 

That feeling is starting to slip away. I never thought I would feel this way. The NFL has changed. I think it started for me when the PSL fees of thousands priced out a lot of the hard core fans and sold to the corporate world. The greediness of the owners for more money started to show they really didn't care about the fans just who could have the nicest stadium so maybe their city could get a Super Bowl. The cost to go to a game now is ridiculous. 

Now the political mess has entered. It has reared its ugly head into something I thought at one time was untouchable .

Nothing could ever take away my love for the game and my team. It was always something I looked forward to. It brought happiness and I lived waiting for another season so I could escape all the hassles of the world. 

The tailgates and high fives when the Falcons made a good play and the celebrations when we won are starting to slip away like having a good dream just to wake up and realize it was not real.

The virus in one way may be a blessing in that it just doesn't feel right to have a season this year. Our country is being attacked and the civil unrest has gotten out of hand.

Let's all pray that we can live again in peace and enjoy our time here. 

I miss the togetherness and joy that football once was. Please wake me from this nightmare that has taken over and hate that has spread. Stop the rioting and burning down our places. We need to come together again. We are all one in God's eyes. 

I for one love my country first and foremost. It's not perfect but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 

Let's hope a cure for this virus is soon and the NFL gets back to football only.

Leave the politics in the political arena where it belongs. It's destroying us and dividing us. The media is not honest. Open your eyes and don't let hate take over. Accept everyone as they are. Show compassion for one another. Listen to each other. Stand together. Respect our country and know we live in the best country period. Let go of the past. Work together for each other. 

Bring back football the way it use to be. 

🎻