Mods feel free to do whatever you wanna do with it if it turns into something other than football. Not directly Falcons related but I ran across it on the timeline. IMO, these would look so dope as long as the players can breathe efficiently. Have no clue if this was actually discussed or not and no clue how relevant stadium is.  Thoughts?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not gonna lie...that’s actually kinda fresh 

I'd be worried about our guy's vision! Can they see the field? Catch a ball? Looks awesome, but is it practical?

Mods feel free to do whatever you wanna do with it if it turns into something other than football. Not directly Falcons related but I ran across it on the timeline. IMO, these would look so dope as lo

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dardan said:

I like the idea. Not sure of the practicality of the design, though. If player can breath in them, great. 

From the looks of it, the part where the mouth is looks to be some type of mesh that allows them to breathe efficiently. Not sure how efficient for 60 minutes. If and that's a huge if they went this route, rotational players will be very important 

If it is as it appears to be, one would not know who is underneath the ant man costume. This helmet in conjunction with the uniform will certainly make it look more like a costume than a uniform.  

Just imagine another player suiting up that is not on the active roster for the game coming into play if someone gets hurt... no way to see who it is if they have to keep that thingy on their bean from start to finish! 

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

If it is as it appears to be, one would not know who is underneath the ant man costume. This helmet in conjunction with the uniform will certainly make it look more like a costume than a uniform.  

Just imagine another player suiting up that is not on the active roster for the game coming into play if someone gets hurt... no way to see who it is if they have to keep that thingy on their bean from start to finish! 

Ref blows whistle: Personal foul...number 34 offense...Impersonating a player...15 yards ... still first down. 

3 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

I was thinking Ant Man too.  B)