10 hours ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

I loved the ps2 mini-camp drills. The RPG style abilities and all of that I hate EXCEPT for the Pro Reads ability that gives Matty 4 more audible routes with a total of 12 routes per receiver slot is freaking nasty. I feel like Peyton Manning out there sending dudes on posts/corners/poco's when they're in 1:1 and tearing it up.

I honestly feel like my elite present-day pocket presence in Madden is a result of me doing that flying tennis ball pocket drill on PS2.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game gonna a be garbo

Still not sure if I like the look of the uniforms, but I like the look of 21's knees here...  

*lists game improvements*   Exactly the same as last year.. trash *** game

48 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dayum. Btw I wasn't trying to come off as aggressive with that initial reply. I'm sure you're smart enough to know that but theres quite a few people who love to flip my words in a bad way

No worries man, You're like a big brother at this point haha. I've known you long enough to figure it all out

3 hours ago, FalconTough said:

I honestly feel like my elite present-day pocket presence in Madden is a result of me doing that flying tennis ball pocket drill on PS2.

Me too, I’m unstoppable in madden passing the ball. The running drills? Oh goodness I still have my Xbox with the ncaa and Madden because of that man those games were so fun.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

If he's top 2% I know **** well he's better than me. Either that or he abuses the broken mechanics 🤔🤔

Nah. My secret is this: 1. I play sim football. I don't do gimmicky youtube crap. I punt, even if it's 4th and 1. I adjust my roster BEFORE the game. I dont showboat touchdowns, ever. I don't talk ****. I found out years ago that if you play fairly, the game works in your favor. Especially when the other guy plays like he's on arcade mode.

2. I ALWAYS USE ATLANTA. I have been since Tecmo. By being so knowledgeable about this one team, i am able to just run through cats who instead of opening their playbook, they instead try to match teams by overall power. 

I love showboats and "cover/superbowl boys". Make'em quit before halftime.

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Nah. My secret is this: 1. I play sim football. I don't do gimmicky youtube crap. I punt, even if it's 4th and 1. I adjust my roster BEFORE the game. I dont showboat touchdowns, ever. I don't talk ****. I found out years ago that if you play fairly, the game works in your favor. Especially when the other guy plays like he's on arcade mode.

2. I ALWAYS USE ATLANTA. I have been since Tecmo. By being so knowledgeable about this one team, i am able to just run through cats who instead of opening their playbook, they instead try to match teams by overall power. 

I love showboats and "cover/superbowl boys". Make'em quit before halftime.

I was just playin 

6 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea that game was so terrible. They didn’t get it right until about Madden 10

The game wont be good again until they go away from frostbite and build a new engine from the ground up. This year's next gen release is only gonna be a port. I hope people dont fall for this lol