Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

He will be major distraction for a guy who hasn’t touched football for years. Ryan and the team will be overshadowed by 24x7 Kaep coverage. Unfortunately, at this point Kaep and Politics are all tied together. I want a SB before Ryan and Julio waste their prime. Let’s focus and take the lead in SB and kick a **** FG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why make a thread about not getting political when him and it and hand in hand now?. Dont blame anybody if this turns political. You knew full well what you were opening with this type of thread. This question was already answered millions of times already on here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, caponine said:

Why make a thread about not getting political when him and it and hand in hand now?. Dont blame anybody if this turns political. You knew full well what you were opening with this type of thread. This question was already millions of times already on here 

Yep. OP was asking for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, caponine said:

Why make a thread about not getting political when him and it and hand in hand now?. Dont blame anybody if this turns political. You knew full well what you were opening with this type of thread. This question was already millions of times already on here 

Why? The guy is going to play somewhere. He's not a better weapon than Schaub? I'm not blaming anybody or starting anything like that. It's a legitimate Falcons question. If you don't agree, just say so. Please don't try and warp my intelligence or intentions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way Cap is better than Schaub ......matter of fact I’m thinking Benkert may beat out Schaub for the back up job. If Matt goes down we need a QB that knows the system and gives us a chance to win. Cap wasn’t very good his last two years winning like 3 gms. Once teams found out how stop his running game he wasn’t effective. Plus he’d prolly want way more money than he’s worth. We could prolly get Cam for the same or less. I think Benkert will surprise....so no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Why? The guy is going to play somewhere. He's not a better weapon than Schaub? I'm not blaming anybody or starting anything like that. It's a legitimate Falcons question. If you don't agree, just say so. Please don't try and warp my intelligence or intentions 

Theres literally no way to talk about him without getting political. 

Gotta be careful and not bait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

No way Cap is better than Schaub ......matter of fact I’m thinking Benkert may beat out Schaub for the back up job. If Matt goes down we need a QB that knows the system and gives us a chance to win. Cap wasn’t very good his last two years winning like 3 gms. Once teams found out how stop his running game he wasn’t effective. Plus he’d prolly want way more money than he’s worth. We could prolly get Cam for the same or less. I think Benkert will surprise....so no

Thanks for an intelligent answer. My thinking is if Matt goes down, we're screwed anyway. I think Kaep is an athlete that we could use above and beyond a backup QB. The question posed was for the same money as Schaub 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t answer this without getting political bc if not for politics we wouldn’t be talking about him and he would have filed his retirement papers already.  He has a crazy athletic body and cannon arm, but not the accuracy to be a pocket passer.  Whe defenses adjusted to keep hi. As a pocket passer his numbers suffered badly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Why? The guy is going to play somewhere. He's not a better weapon than Schaub? I'm not blaming anybody or starting anything like that. It's a legitimate Falcons question. If you don't agree, just say so. Please don't try and warp my intelligence or intentions 

I wish people wouldn't couple the two together, lol. 

 

But to answer, probly not. Beyond system fit or not. Atleast Schaub has been in the league breaking down evolving defenses. Plus even when in the league I was never sold on his qb ability read option sure. But as a passer never, his velocity covered kinda for his lack of anticipation, he just got it there fast enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

If it gets locked, it's not because of anything I will do or say. 

Common dude. This post screams bait. Kaep sued NFL coz he was being low balled. You think he will take a back up minimum pay. He can make lot more money with endorsements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Trick Montalban said:

I don’t want him. Not because of politics, but because of the 2012 NFC Championship game I was at where he crushed my hopes and dreams. 

Whole lotta dream crushin' in that game, and Kaepernick wasn't even the worst of it.  Falcons shot themselves in the foot a half-dozen times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Common dude. This post screams bait. Kaep sued NFL coz he was being low balled. You think he will take a back up minimum pay. He can make lot more money with endorsements.

I'm not trying to bait anybody. He will be signed somewhere probably. If it's on the cheap, I would take him for reasons said above. No, I wouldn't want him if he's priced more than Schaub. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Common dude. This post screams bait. Kaep sued NFL coz he was being low balled. You think he will take a back up minimum pay. He can make lot more money with endorsements.

Even the things he is saying is literally baiting "he is going to play somewhere". Why would someone sign him when he would be a distraction?. He would be getting questioned relentlessly. No one wants that circus. He hasnt played in like 7 years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Thanks for an intelligent answer. My thinking is if Matt goes down, we're screwed anyway. I think Kaep is an athlete that we could use above and beyond a backup QB. The question posed was for the same money as Schaub 

Cap ain’t playing for the Schaub money but I’d rather have Schaub over Cap period.  Don’t count Benkert out....dude showed some flashes last preseason- pretty decent arm - mobile - size 6’4 220 - accuracy. 

Edited by Atl Falcon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, caponine said:

Even the things he is saying is literally baiting "he is going to play somewhere". Why would someone sign him when he would be a distraction?. He would be getting questioned relentlessly. No one wants that circus. He hasnt played in like 7 years 

There are teams that have worse QB than Kaep and may want distraction. But he won’t be cheap to sign and won’t take a back up role. Kaep should continue fighting for what he believes and make money from endorsements with out the grind. I am not sure if he is even considering playing, he needs to bulk up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

There are teams that have worse QB than Kaep and may want distraction. But he won’t be cheap to sign and won’t take a back up role. Kaep should continue fighting for what he believes and make money from endorsements with out the grind. I am not sure if he is even considering playing, he needs to bulk up.

Not to mention he hasnt played football in a really long time. Difference between being in shape and football shape. But i agree, think he is done with football. Just will continue being an activists 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
  • Create New...