Don Lemon and Sheriff debate

On 6/17/2020 at 12:37 PM, DonOfThemBirds said:

I still don't buy into the whole "black on black crime" argument.

Most whites are killed by whites and so on and so on.

People are most likely to be killed by who they are mostly surrounded by.

Hard for me to believe that white people aren't mostly killed by other white people in a high percentage. They are by far a majority in America.

QFT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s a real life uncle ruckus

David Clarke is a walking joke.  

Lol @ fake medal guy

13 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

What part of the video do you disagree with?

. . . . his basic premise. 

Hardly anything is black or white. . . this or that. . . . either or. We are human beings; not robots or cyborgs. We are very complex. . . intricate. Hardly anything is as simple as it is made out to be. There many factors and variables to consider. 

10 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

. . . . his basic premise. 

Hardly anything is black or white. . . this or that. . . . either or. We are human beings; not robots or cyborgs. We are very complex. . . intricate. Hardly anything is as simple as it is made out to be. There many factors and variables to consider. 

Way to dodge the question.  

1 minute ago, Halcon-1 said:

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. You are free to let it go. I am not out to pacify Turkeydawg. I have a little one already.

That’s cute.  Hopefully you raise him to respect law enforcement, instead of teaching him that all cops are racist and evil.  

1 minute ago, Turkeydawg said:

That’s cute.  Hopefully you raise him to respect law enforcement, instead of teaching him that all cops are racist and evil.  

?????

This comment is so full of ignorance. You have shown who you are: dense and ignorant.

1). You don't know me.

2). I never stated or implied the gender of my little one.

3). You don't know how I raise my little one. I may not even bring up anything involving law enforcement at all. 

35 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

?????

This comment is so full of ignorance. You have shown who you are: dense and ignorant.

1). You don't know me.

2). I never stated or implied the gender of my little one.

3). You don't know how I raise my little one. I may not even bring up anything involving law enforcement at all. 

1 - And?  You don’t know ‘sheriff dude’, but had formed an opinion.

2 - Sorry.  He, him, her, she...

3 - Which is why I said hopefully.

Edited by Turkeydawg
1 hour ago, Turkeydawg said:

1 - And?  You don’t know ‘sheriff dude’, but had formed an opinion.

2 - Sorry.  He, him, her, she...

3 - Which is why I said hopefully.

Continue to show your ignorance. We aren't even discussing the topic anymore. No more senseless bickering back and forth ma'am. 

On 6/17/2020 at 12:37 PM, DonOfThemBirds said:

I still don't buy into the whole "black on black crime" argument.

Most whites are killed by whites and so on and so on.

People are most likely to be killed by who they are mostly surrounded by.

Hard for me to believe that white people aren't mostly killed by other white people in a high percentage. They are by far a majority in America.

Shhhh....nobody wants to hear that logic.

43 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Shhhh....nobody wants to hear that logic.

Well, I think everyone understands that most blacks are killed by other blacks and most whites are killed by other whites etc.

But can you really argue against the legitimacy of black on black crime?  Black homicides account for 50% of all homicides while the black population makes up about 15% of the American population.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I’m sensing a theme of “blacks do all the bad things in this country.”

This is how it is in my neighborhood and at town hall meetings They start throwing out the same ole tired stats that's been regurgitated for years now. They hijack discussions that have nothing remotely to do with the conversation. They deflect and get defensive when other topics are raised. The convo can start off talking about the blue sky or the green grass and somehow end in talking about the violence in Chicago and how blacks cause violent crime, etc. 

I ask them all of the time: "If you care so much about these issues, what are you doing besides beating a dead horse over and over again each time we come together to have discussions? Misery loves company. Why are black people on your mind so much? Are you obsessed?" 

They then get upset and go off on a diatribe about nothing. 

This is nothing new. This has been the same narrative for decades. It's just a different generation.