Adam Rank Predicts the Falcons 2020 Record game by game

About what I expected...

video: https://www.nfl.com/videos/2020-record-prediction-atlanta-falcons

scroll down for spoiler......

1E568FDB-F9A2-4C5E-9549-A7589059450F.png

Cliff notes for the lazy or disinterested in the 4-5 min video...He did compliment the teams talent, and mentioned the could maybe make a playoff push, but no dice. Each W sounded like he felt it could be a close L too. Apparently we are horrid on the road in his mind by his record (2-6), not something he commented on though. Q better hope we aren’t 3-6 at the bye...or it will be BYE!
That radar...fly under it boys, go get some Falcons!

Adam Rank's published predictions last June for the 2019 Season:

Browns 10-6 Ravens 9-7 Chargers 11-5 Broncos 2-14 Bills 8-8 Colts 12-4 Titans 3-13 Jaguars 11-5 Eagles 13-3 Cowboys 10-6 Rams 12-4 9ers 3-13 Falcons 11-5 Vikings 5-11 Bears 13-3 He wasn’t just wrong but HORRIBLY wrong about 15 teams. That’s half of them. This guy is supposed to be an expert.

This guy is trying to make a living.  The NFL has a lot of passionate fans that eat this stuff up.  

Personally, I don't care what this guy's opinions are.  My opinions are as good as his.  

Let's hope that Quinn can prepare this team for the regular season.  History has shown that he has done a poor job of that.  I am much more worried about what Quinn is doing right now, than what some dweeb opines.  

23 minutes ago, Vandy said:

The more these knucklehead dismiss them,  I better I feel this team is going to be special this upcoming season. 

There are two teams that Quinn & Co own:  Carolina and GB.  Guarantee A-Rod hates playing us.  We have won the last 3 of last 4, 2 of them blowouts where we battered Rodgers repeatedly

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

There are two teams that Quinn & Co own:  Carolina and GB.  Guarantee A-Rod hates playing us.  We have won the last 3, 2 of them blowouts where we battered Rodgers repeatedly

True. We match up well with Seattle also. 

Key To season will be splitting against aints and bucs. Gotta win at home (I miss not having the Ga Dome home advantage). 

23 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

About what I expected...

video: https://www.nfl.com/videos/2020-record-prediction-atlanta-falcons

scroll down for spoiler......

1E568FDB-F9A2-4C5E-9549-A7589059450F.png

Cliff notes for the lazy or disinterested in the 4-5 min video...He did compliment the teams talent, and mentioned the could maybe make a playoff push, but no dice. Each W sounded like he felt it could be a close L too. Apparently we are horrid on the road in his mind by his record (2-6), not something he commented on though. Q better hope we aren’t 3-6 at the bye...or it will be BYE!
That radar...fly under it boys, go get some Falcons!

Off top we not losing to the broncos, panthers or cowboys. 

I don't see a loss to the Seahawks or green Bay either. 

But dq against the afc.. Ehhh. 

From the outside looking in I can see their assumptions. 

But if we play to our potential 11-5 ain't unattainable by any means 

Edit: I forgot the vikings either. 

Edited by Dirtybird3
17 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

The thing that makes me have zero respect for these guys is they almost never own these oh-so-predictable predictions when they miss by a mile. Rank is just another media nobody earning a living being full of sh*t 90 percent of the time. 

so you're saying a little more 'roughage' in his diet might help him out a bit?

:ninja::lol:

16 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Record is probably what we will be but I doubt this tool has watched 1 Falcons game in his life.  He is going off our last 2 years record which is bush league.

He probably watched most of the 28-3 choke-a-thon. I think we all are a little partial being fans of the team. Our expectations are higher. Truth is the Falcons will always be a loser in the eyes of the media until they win it all. Only then will they gain some respect. Until then it's the same old Falcons.