This guy tweaked the new jersey and knocked it out of the park...

27 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Simply put, the new unis are just alright at best. We missed a great opportunity to make our unis some of the best in the NFL. What we ended up with missed that mark by a significant margin. 

I honestly dont think they'll be around too long. 

I was not a fan when they first released them, but they're growing on me, especially the all-black. If the Falcons are as good as I think they're going to be, that black uniform is going to start looking even more bad-asz than they do now.

One other point, from what I understand these unis had a ton of player input. If it's their designs, then they should really play well wearing them. That would be worth a little fan distaste in the beginning.

3 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

I was not a fan when they first released them, but they're growing on me, especially the all-black. If the Falcons are as good as I think they're going to be, that black uniform is going to start looking even more bad-asz than they do now.

One other point, from what I understand these unis had a ton of player input. If it's their designs, then they should really play well wearing them. That would be worth a little fan distaste in the beginning.

which players would have had input though......

"ok, you, you  and you, you really did a good job with that uniform suggestion....... Coach wants to see you in his office, oh and bring your playbook"

:lol:

On 6/13/2020 at 11:19 AM, PokerSteve said:

Same here. Absolutely hated them when I first saw them but the more I see them the more I like them. I look at the other teams with new uniforms and I like the Falcons uniforms even more because they're so much better than the crap some other teams are coming out with. Seriously, would you rather these be the Falcons new uniforms?

You wanna talk about bad number fonts? Yeah, look at the Rams. What about that dumb logo placement? Oh, and don't forget that it's not white, but "bone."

social_16x9_all3.jpg

Patriots - Seriously? People actually like this garbage? Is that the Patriots or Texans?

new-patriots-uniforms.jpg?w=800&h=450&cr

Buccaneers - People think pewter is a good looking color? They basically decided that their 2012 uniforms was a mistake and went back to their previous uniforms which were ugly already. Really? All pewter? Ugly!!

eu67ma4fnuepdhintmxx.png

Browns - No matter how you do it you're never gonna make uniforms where the main color is brown look good. Just not gonna happen. I mean the all browns look like giant turds. You rather the Falcons look like giant turds?

5e9763b215ea4b716f40ed64?width=1100&form

The Falcons absolutely nailed it!! These things are sick and will look even better on the field!!

ijhsvdkxi1mswep4ru59