Matt on playing in crowd less Benz

On 6/9/2020 at 4:53 PM, Falconcheff said:

...Nor should we be pretending that an empty stadium will be some new experience... 😎

On 6/9/2020 at 5:36 PM, MAD597 said:

Ha ha

We will have a real home field advantage as we are used to playing in an empty stadium 

And you guys sit where again in the stadium???

On 6/11/2020 at 4:04 PM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And you guys sit where again in the stadium???

In Chef's defense, it's hard to attend home games when you live over 1,000 miles away. I can assure you he would attend at least one home game a year, if not more, if he lived closer.

5 hours ago, Padawan Knight said:

In Chef's defense, it's hard to attend home games when you live over 1,000 miles away. I can assure you he would attend at least one home game a year, if not more, if he lived closer.

I have said it before and will say it again. If you aren’t shelling the money out and sitting your own butt in the seats, you are part of the problem not he solution especially if you are talking about others not being there when aren’t there yourself!

and will leave it at that. 

17 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I have said it before and will say it again. If you aren’t shelling the money out and sitting your own butt in the seats, you are part of the problem not he solution especially if you are talking about others not being there when aren’t there yourself!

and will leave it at that. 

This is such a short-sighted argument and one that doesn't apply in this case, at least not in the case of Chef.

On 6/14/2020 at 2:53 AM, Padawan Knight said:

I go to a game every year. I do what I can.

That said I have not been in an actual seat in the new stadium. That end zone bar area is too good of a view with a bathroom 10 feet away. 

9 hours ago, Padawan Knight said:

This is such a short-sighted argument and one that doesn't apply in this case, at least not in the case of Chef.

About as short as saying folks should be in the stadium but yet the person saying it isn’t ponying up to buy the tickets and making their way down to the building. 

In their case, that might be one more barrier to over come but I still come back to the point of having a problem with other people telling others how to spend their money when they aren’t themselves and even then, I am not ok with saying folks should be buying up tickets like hot cakes.

Chef’s distance doesn’t overcome that point. 

And yes, I am a PSL and STH.

On 6/9/2020 at 4:53 PM, Falconcheff said:

...Nor should we be pretending that an empty stadium will be some new experience... 😎

If anything, this should be to our advantage. We won't be playing in front of majority opposing fans 16 games out of the year like usual. 

Edited by dirtybirds233