• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since it's completely dead here I figured I would revisit this thread I made 5 years ago. There have been more people join the board and new lurkers. Come in and tell everyone about yourself. Here's t

Start at 1:24, look bottom right, black shirt  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/lawrence-jones-cpac-attendees-democrats-coronavirus.amp  

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Some of y’all should post more & not be such a lurker 🤣

Ya_boi is bringing us all together here as we should be.  It’s up to us to all come together right now & NOT be distracted by those who are doing satan’s work to keep us divided into races.

Our pastor broke down preaching yesterday & preached right through his tears.  Tonight my wife & I will be attending a church service at an all black church to show our love & solidarity.  

Despite my being such a grouchy ******* half the time :ninja:

Well said brother!!

3 hours ago, Tandy said:

I'm still here.   I lost the love of my life last year on July 1.   I'm learning to live my new reality, taking it one day at a time.  Some days are better than others and some, I just get through and work on the next one. 

I have a strong support system, my kids, grandkids and extended family and my friends have all been here during this time.    I am still a Falcon fan and if the fans are able to go to the games this year and it's safe enough, I'll try to go to the games this year alone or with my kids/grandkids.   

Hi Tandy, I moved between Chattanooga & Nashville recently & my wife read a FB post about a country singer who lost his son in a drowning accident a few years back, & texted me a song he sang about his son.  It was his first appearance after that tragedy.  I think this attachment is that video.  For some reason I thought of you when I was watching it.  I know a son & a hubby are two different things but heartbreak is heartbreak. It must be difficult, my wife makes me a better man & I don’t know what I’d do w/out her.  

3 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Waterfall can get it...

Any of y'all been to Amicalola Falls up around Helen & Dahlonega?  

You should walk down beneath it if you have a chance... lots of stairs before the trail hits...  Great views... If you don't stop on the way back up, you'll be sucking some oxygen & sweating like a ho in church LOL!

45 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Hi Tandy, I moved between Chattanooga & Nashville recently & my wife read a FB post about a country singer who lost his son in a drowning accident a few years back, & texted me a song he sang about his son.  It was his first appearance after that tragedy.  I think this attachment is that video.  For some reason I thought of you when I was watching it.  I know a son & a hubby are two different things but heartbreak is heartbreak. It must be difficult, my wife makes me a better man & I don’t know what I’d do w/out her.  

Thanks for sharing that man!