• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since it's completely dead here I figured I would revisit this thread I made 5 years ago. There have been more people join the board and new lurkers. Come in and tell everyone about yourself. Here's t

Start at 1:24, look bottom right, black shirt  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/lawrence-jones-cpac-attendees-democrats-coronavirus.amp  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Since it's completely dead here I figured I would revisit this thread I made 5 years ago. There have been more people join the board and new lurkers. Come in and tell everyone about yourself. Here's the link to the original thread below if you want to take time and revisit

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4023102-meet-the-poster/

And please no one be weirdos and use other people's photos from that thread or this thread if someone chooses to post. That very thing happened in that thread. 

But here's an update of my family. And it was hot that day at Disney. kma

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

Bro. So good to see this. Fam looks great! I almost met you in 2012 at the ARI game that Ryan threw 5 picks in. Me and @falconidae were three rows in front of you and the fam. Arguing about Turner being washed up. Buddy punched in the winning TD in that game. Did a good job in the playoffs that year until he got hurt in the NFCCG game. Right after he went to the locker room all the whiff snaps, drops, hash mark trips, blown reads, TE massacres and Gore stumbilizations started happening. That was our year. More than 80, 98 or 16. Trust me. We could have gotten rest in the Aintdome. That game still hurts me more than any Falcon game. Ever.

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

Love it!  I can tell I that video you are working (on alert, eyes scanning for someone’s *** to whoop)

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

I'm still here.   I lost the love of my life last year on July 1.   I'm learning to live my new reality, taking it one day at a time.  Some days are better than others and some, I just get through and work on the next one. 

I have a strong support system, my kids, grandkids and extended family and my friends have all been here during this time.    I am still a Falcon fan and if the fans are able to go to the games this year and it's safe enough, I'll try to go to the games this year alone or with my kids/grandkids.   

I feel your grief Tandy. Just lost my wife of 45 yrs in Jan. It's the toughest thing I've been through. I tell everyone I'm around, tell your loved ones you love them. They can be gone in a moment.

14 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro. So good to see this. Fam looks great! I almost met you in 2012 at the ARI game that Ryan threw 5 picks in. Me and @falconidae were three rows in front of you and the fam. Arguing about Turner being washed up. Buddy punched in the winning TD in that game. Did a good job in the playoffs that year until he got hurt in the NFCCG game. Right after he went to the locker room all the whiff snaps, drops, hash mark trips, blown reads, TE massacres and Gore stumbilizations started happening. That was our year. More than 80, 98 or 16. Trust me. We could have gotten rest in the Aintdome. That game still hurts me more than any Falcon game. Ever.

The same game I almost got my *** whipped for cheering for the cheer leaders. I’ll never forget that game. 

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Since it's completely dead here I figured I would revisit this thread I made 5 years ago. There have been more people join the board and new lurkers. Come in and tell everyone about yourself. Here's the link to the original thread below if you want to take time and revisit

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4023102-meet-the-poster/

And please no one be weirdos and use other people's photos from that thread or this thread if someone chooses to post. That very thing happened in that thread. 

But here's an update of my family. And it was hot that day at Disney. kma

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

What a gorgeous family ya_boi!!!

Tbanks for posting!  I got to go back & find one of ours too.  We’re empty nester now though 😝