Looks like Debo, Reynolds, Oloukun, and rookie Walker got together with AB Explode

I saw some Falcons working out together about a week ago. Among them was the rookie Walker, AJ Terrell, Brandon Powell, and Calvin Ridley. They were running plays and everything but I don’t think everyone there was a Falcon because the QB was some dude with longish hair. But Terrell was covering Ridley the whole time. Ridley looked like a beast. That’s my only take away. Not that Terrell looked bad (I wasn’t watching him that closely) but Ridleys route running and fluidity is just next level. 

8 hours ago, Captain Falcon said:

I saw some Falcons working out together about a week ago. Among them was the rookie Walker, AJ Terrell, Brandon Powell, and Calvin Ridley. They were running plays and everything but I don’t think everyone there was a Falcon because the QB was some dude with longish hair. But Terrell was covering Ridley the whole time. Ridley looked like a beast. That’s my only take away. Not that Terrell looked bad (I wasn’t watching him that closely) but Ridleys route running and fluidity is just next level. 

Ridley has stood out, as being on another level ,on every footage I've seen this offseason.

The only thing I don't like about videos like this is that they always get me too gassed up.  I was just meh when we drafted Mykal Walker now I'm getting all emotionally invested and think we got another Debo lol.  Im going to put nothing but positive vibes out there for him and the entire team, especially health wise.