No rush here, but once you've cashed your unemployment check, found safe Shelter from the violent riots taking place in our streets, and thoroughly sanitized yourself so as not to fall prey to covid-19... Tell me why I should vote for the GOP.

12 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

They want you dumb and subservient. Our friend from nova is a fine example of American excellence. 

Appreciate the compliment, Cruncho.  Maybe I get send one back your way if I keep perusing your posts. On the first part, botrh parties want to do that to their constituents. It's not about them doing something for you, it's about them talking down to and controlling you.

Why the **** would anyone vote Dem? The violence is in THEIR streets.  They are the ones with needless, and useless lockdowns. They don't give a **** about anything but power and they will destroy whatever they need to in order to get it.

HOW the **** can you STILL not see the agenda? How do you still watch CNN and MSNBC and not know that they are propagandist mouthpieces for the left? I mean when is the last time they were right about anything? If my local weather was wrong every day for four years I think I would quit listening to them, so why is anyone listening to the idiots in the MSM? Hate has made the left delusional. 

52 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Why the **** would anyone vote Dem? The violence is in THEIR streets.  They are the ones with needless, and useless lockdowns. They don't give a **** about anything but power and they will destroy whatever they need to in order to get it.

HOW the **** can you STILL not see the agenda? How do you still watch CNN and MSNBC and not know that they are propagandist mouthpieces for the left? I mean when is the last time they were right about anything? If my local weather was wrong every day for four years I think I would quit listening to them, so why is anyone listening to the idiots in the MSM? Hate has made the left delusional. 

This is art and you can’t tell me otherwise