June 2020 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well June is here and UGA news seems to keep coming in each week lately. Hope you’re all doing well and staying safe in these crazy times we are living through currently. Think we should see anot

Welcome to a week ago

SMDH at all the Florida love.   I believe the national pundits are just bored with UGA now - that and it probably helps them sell more magazines than to boringly pick “chalk”.    The SEC West likely d

2 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

Believe another site had people saying both Bulldog Bob and SoFl still saying UGA 

Others have said, 247 is basically all UNC, but everyone else is all UGA, though Rusty has yet to chime in

Plenty of time for people to change their predictions though

15 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

Others have said, 247 is basically all UNC, but everyone else is all UGA, though Rusty has yet to chime in

Plenty of time for people to change their predictions though

Amazing the Rivals is saying UGA but 247 is saying UNC.  It will be interesting to watch the next couple of weeks if one service changes their predictions.  If not, one of them will have egg on their face.  Although it wouldn't surprise me to see him commit to UNC but sign with us in December.

3 hours ago, 007dawg said:

Amazing the Rivals is saying UGA but 247 is saying UNC.  It will be interesting to watch the next couple of weeks if one service changes their predictions.  If not, one of them will have egg on their face.  Although it wouldn't surprise me to see him commit to UNC but sign with us in December.

It sounds like one service is getting information from the school an one from the Grimes camp.. I have no clue who is right about this commitment but come December Grimes will 100% be a dawg

38 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

It sounds like one service is getting information from the school an one from the Grimes camp.. I have no clue who is right about this commitment but come December Grimes will 100% be a dawg

Supposedly Demetric Warren is really close with Grimes' Dad, and he's stuck with his UGA prediction

20 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

So far it’s literally a Rivals/UGA and 247/UNC spilt... this will look bad for someone 

Still over a week, plenty of time for predictions to be changed

How many times have we seen a player predicted by everybody to go one place only for a slew of CBs to swarm in within less than 24 hours of the scheduled commitment. 

Just now, 007dawg said:

Usually Kipp just parrots whatever Rusty's cb picks are when he makes his picks.  Rusty has yet to make a cb pick for Grimes.  Interesting.

Without being able to read his explanation, I'm sure he's just following what he's been told by Wiltfong, and my understanding is that even his info comes from the NC insider. Most of these predictions are based on the same inside info I believe. 

2 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

Still over a week, plenty of time for predictions to be changed

How many times have we seen a player predicted by everybody to go one place only for a slew of CBs to swarm in within less than 24 hours of the scheduled commitment. 

The only difference with this particular one is that both sites are as far apart on this one as I’ve ever seen on a prospect. Should be interesting