June 2020 Recruiting Thread

31 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

Who do you think replaces him? Anyone coming down the pipeline who could be a D1 talent?

Right now we will move one of our D1 WR to QB. He was actually going to be the QB of the future until Myles showed up. Our next future QB stud that we are grooming is only going to the 7th. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well June is here and UGA news seems to keep coming in each week lately. Hope you’re all doing well and staying safe in these crazy times we are living through currently. Think we should see anot

Welcome to a week ago

SMDH at all the Florida love.   I believe the national pundits are just bored with UGA now - that and it probably helps them sell more magazines than to boringly pick “chalk”.    The SEC West likely d

5 hours ago, 007dawg said:

Rusty Mansell with the cb pick for James Williams to the Dawgs!    Sounds like he is about to go public.

https://247sports.com/Player/James-Williams-46049981/

Rumors are that 2 might be going public but I’ve not heard who the other guy is yet. My guess is Mondon but I thought that a couple weeks ago 

1 hour ago, Bdawg58 said:

Rumors are that 2 might be going public but I’ve not heard who the other guy is yet. My guess is Mondon but I thought that a couple weeks ago 

Don't know if this is in reference to Rusty's 2 silents, but if it is, he said that one isn't in this class

8 hours ago, g-dawg said:

James Williams has probably been a silent to UGA for almost a year.

To go from a Top 3 of Bama, Clemson and UGA

TO

Top 2 of Miami and UGA

looks like a wink to me 😉

So Miami goes from having the commitment, to losing the commitment, to not even having a seat at the table, to being in the final 2.

@youngbloodz any info here. I hate to say it because of where you're coming from, but I'd love to hear that Miami is just a hat on a table here.

1 hour ago, VA F.O. said:

So Miami goes from having the commitment, to losing the commitment, to not even having a seat at the table, to being in the final 2.

@youngbloodz any info here. I hate to say it because of where you're coming from, but I'd love to hear that Miami is just a hat on a table here.

Everyone around James Williams is a Miami fan and they are pushing him to stay home. And he loves Ed Reed. I think it’s 80/20  he goes to UGA though. Miami would need a great year to have a chance at James

34 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Everyone around James Williams is a Miami fan and they are pushing him to stay home. And he loves Ed Reed. I think it’s 80/20  he goes to UGA though. Miami would need a great year to have a chance at James

You think he holds off on committing till during or after the season?

On 6/20/2020 at 7:05 AM, youngbloodz said:

You’re welcome my brother! Anything I can provide you guys is definitely my pleasure 

And it’s so selfless as UGA isn’t even your team. We appreciate you, Youngblood’s!

If you’re a Dad, hope you have a terrific Father’s Day.   Same to all my other father brothers in this forum.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

And it’s so selfless as UGA isn’t even your team. We appreciate you, Youngblood’s!

If you’re a Dad, hope you have a terrific Father’s Day.   Same to all my other father brothers in this forum.

Thank you brother. And yes I am a father. Happy Father’s Day to you and the rest of the father’s here