• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just find something else to fill the void. I just finished a bootleg hot cheeto challenge with the kids. Gonna play some yahtzee in a little bit. 

I can’t stand Lebron. Part of the reason I quit watching 😂

Bro I know life has been unreal for us and now all the stuff happening in other cities but I promise you things are not bad enough to where you gotta eat 5 Popeyes biscuits w/o drinking.... not yet at

8 hours ago, dapanch420 said:

it starts back this month.

Cool I mostly watch the old boxing matches , Tyson vs Ali would have been a dream match.

I've been trying to get into UFC, i have been watching some of the fight nights. The fight between Zhang vs Joanna was fire AF !!! 

6 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

We’ve just had National Rugby League competition started our end of the world it was great to see live contact sport again especially because my team the Paramatta Eels slaughtered the Brisbane Broncos.

Thank you Kiwi, cleanly played....Not much blocking...why not?  Was it because one never knew when a player would break open?

Not like the "Flag Football" I played in the US Army...everyone was bleeding.<_<

On 6/1/2020 at 11:52 AM, stizz said:

Real question, if the NBA has issues with their return and all the money they lost in doing so, I wonder where that puts the WNBA. Not a fan or a critic, just not ready for the inevitable *****ing on Twitter about how a men's league was able to start but a women's league wasn't. 

My guess was close lol

I've been playing an app called Retro Bowl.  Fun game like Tecmo Bowl, and there are lots of quirks like deciding whether to blame or defend a player after a loss or arrest, managing free agency, and redesigning uniforms.  Been a great way to get some football in the offseason, although it's making me miss football a bit more, heh.  My squad win Retro Bowl LXII against NE by *gasp* running the damm ball!

iOS: https://t.co/ViplR6xShu?amp=1

Android: https://t.co/MjBmjIrBCh?amp=1

I can’t watch basketball ball either, but for the dumbest reason. I love the game, even played it for many years...I just can’t watch it on TV  because the squeaking sneakers drive me mad...must be getting some OCD as I get older. Move the NBA to playing on blacktop and I will watch again 😂 

4 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

I can’t watch basketball ball either, but for the dumbest reason. I love the game, even played it for many years...I just can’t watch it on TV  because the squeaking sneakers drive me mad...must be getting some OCD as I get older. Move the NBA to playing on blacktop and I will watch again 😂 

I watch every game that I can featuring LeBron but other than that the game is too slow for me. It’s just guys jacking up shots for the heIl of it most of the time. That’s boring basketball to me

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

I still watch it..But just the playoffs...sadly i do watch a lot strictly because of LeBron. 

but there was a ten year stretch where i stopped.  The Hawks having their 60 win season brought me back.  

I stopped while I was in high school because the love just wasn’t there anymore. Then I watched LeBron in high school and became an instant fan and stuck with him since. I love the way he plays overall.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I stopped while I was in high school because the love just wasn’t there anymore. Then I watched LeBron in high school and became an instant fan and stuck with him since. I love the way he plays overall.

I loved the Nba on Nbc early 90s. With the czar of the telestrator. Jordan for three-YES!  But i Hated the Bulls. Hated pippen the most. I was an eastern conference fan. I remember Pacers/knicks etc playoffs. 

i was a fan untill about 2006-8 or whenever there was an indlux of internationals and early college entries. I just disnt know who the players were befause ypu never got to know the players. 

the early 2000s stillnhad a lot of good stars spread out evenly across the nba. Now its just superteams. 

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

I loved the Nba on Nbc early 90s. With the czar of the telestrator. Jordan for three-YES!  But i Hated the Bulls. Hated pippen the most. I was an eastern conference fan. I remember Pacers/knicks etc playoffs. 

i was a fan untill about 2006-8 or whenever there was an indlux of internationals and early college entries. I just disnt know who the players were befause ypu never got to know the players. 

the early 2000s stillnhad a lot of good stars spread out evenly across the nba. Now its just superteams. 

I like the overseas players because they actually display knowledge of the game and show that they know the fundamentals of the game. I want to say I stopped watching after the Lakers 3 peat. Then LeBron came into the league after I graduated lol. Well we graduated. 

Wasn’t a fan of the whole Miami trio BUT I understood it. He wasn’t going to win anything with those Cleveland teams during that time because those Western Conference teams were simply too good for one person. It was like Iverson on the 76ers.