• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just find something else to fill the void. I just finished a bootleg hot cheeto challenge with the kids. Gonna play some yahtzee in a little bit. 

I can’t stand Lebron. Part of the reason I quit watching 😂

Bro I know life has been unreal for us and now all the stuff happening in other cities but I promise you things are not bad enough to where you gotta eat 5 Popeyes biscuits w/o drinking.... not yet at

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Just find something else to fill the void. I just finished a bootleg hot cheeto challenge with the kids. Gonna play some yahtzee in a little bit. 

Didnt know there was a hotcheeto challenege , lol do you just gulp down hot cheetos ?? 

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Good post.

Parcheesi is a good one too. Takes some time.....and strategy, but not like RISK....which is not a kid's game as the game requires more strategy.

RISK: I would attack a player's country if they didn't keep the world power balance in check, even if it meant my board position was weakened. I had to hope that the other players saw that and would let me rebuild.

Just now, Tim Mazetti said:

Good post.

Parcheesi is a good one too. Takes some time.....and strategy, but not like RISK....which is not a kid's game as the game requires more strategy.

RISK: I would attack a player's country if they didn't keep the world power balance in check, even if it meant my board position was weakened. I had to hope that the other players saw that and would let me rebuild.

Bro I was pondering buying board games off of eBay or amazon because I didn’t want to go to Walmart due to the large crowds of people but they were a bit pricey. Finally out of the blue Kroger started having games for cheap and I took advantage. 

Yahtzee, Connect 4, Jenga, Speed Monopoly. Only ones I didn’t buy were Clue and Battleship. 

8 hours ago, Malachore said:

Bro I know life has been unreal for us and now all the stuff happening in other cities but I promise you things are not bad enough to where you gotta eat 5 Popeyes biscuits w/o drinking.... not yet at least.

Lmaoo okay you definitely win with this comment 😂😂😂, this need be marked and pinned. Just gave us hope, we aint at the end yet lol 

Real question, if the NBA has issues with their return and all the money they lost in doing so, I wonder where that puts the WNBA. Not a fan or a critic, just not ready for the inevitable *****ing on Twitter about how a men's league was able to start but a women's league wasn't. 

40 minutes ago, stizz said:

Real question, if the NBA has issues with their return and all the money they lost in doing so, I wonder where that puts the WNBA. Not a fan or a critic, just not ready for the inevitable *****ing on Twitter about how a men's league was able to start but a women's league wasn't. 

They usually run between May and September so if they start worst case scenario is they have a half season. That's if they truly want to have a season

On 5/30/2020 at 8:08 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Bro I was pondering buying board games off of eBay or amazon because I didn’t want to go to Walmart due to the large crowds of people but they were a bit pricey. Finally out of the blue Kroger started having games for cheap and I took advantage. 

Yahtzee, Connect 4, Jenga, Speed Monopoly. Only ones I didn’t buy were Clue and Battleship. 

You sunk my battleship!