• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Urban Dictionary refers to that as the “Leon Troutsky”.

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

He actually does.  His family name was originally Drumpf and they immigrated from Germany. 

I think Big Dig knew that. His remark was rather sarcastic.

Drumpf is such an odd name. It is a local dialect for Trumpf and would be heavily ridiculed nowadays.

He says a vaccine won't be ready for mass use until this time next year. So in the mean time, masks remain the best option:

“I’m not going to comment about the president ... but these face masks are the most powerful public health tool we have. I appeal to all Americans to embrace these face coverings,” Redfield said, according to Burns.

Redfield told the Senate committee it will likely be “summer or early autumn 2021” before most U.S. citizens can receive the vaccinations, according to reporter Helen Branswell."

BamaQLady inching closing to becoming full on Anti-Vaxx.

52 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

CDC director stated a few hours ago that masks are more effective than a vaccine. Interesting, so why are we waiting for a vaccine if masks are more effective?

https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/us-outlines-sweeping-plan-to-provide-free-covid-19-vaccines/FFIOZFPD6BFM5P47GRLDG56HQI/

Here's more bad news.

If/when they come up with a vaccine it's very possible that it's more likely to be like a flu-shot instead of a cure-all like polio.

Meaning that maybe it's 50% effective... sometimes. 

And who knows what the anti-vaxxers are going to do?

So maybe it will be like the measles outbreaks we've had the last few years.

14 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Antifa hates my family is still one of my favorite exchanges on this board.

I kind of enjoyed the time when someone said that it was uncool for people to target politicians with violence and BamaQanonKaren got upset, whining 'ARE YOU SAYING WOMEN CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES?!?!'

There's always a reason to be really upset that isn't rooted in reality, and there's always a new conspiracy theory coming down the pipe.

Always.

30 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Here's more bad news.

If/when they come up with a vaccine it's very possible that it's more likely to be like a flu-shot instead of a cure-all like polio.

Only 50% of population gets flu shot every year, which always amazes me!

I can absolutely see people close to that number not getting Covid shot!

I will get it as soon as I quality!

45 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Here's more bad news.

Meh. If your point is a vaccine won’t immediately wipe the planet clean of covid, then yes. But it’s quite a stretch to say there’s ‘bad news’ if/when a vaccine is approved, my man.

43 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Meh. If your point is a vaccine won’t immediately wipe the planet clean of covid, then yes. But it’s quite a stretch to say there’s ‘bad news’ if/when a vaccine is approved, my man.

Yes the point is that it's probably not going to be like a chicken-pox/measles/polio vaccine where you're immune once you get it. 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

I think his point was really that a vaccine won't be the end of the issue the way a lot of people seem to think.

I’m not going to get the vaccine up front.  Someone else is gonna be the test subject before me.  I don’t need to go out much anyway.  I am happy I don’t have to spend a lot of time out of the house.  Pandemic didn’t impact me outside of me not doing martial arts anymore.

Trump is in favor of 'herd immunity'. If the death rate of 3% of current cases were to hold under herd immunity theory, we would experience 6,000,000 more deaths. Now that's some brilliant plan from our 'stable genius'. I can't wait for our ABF most stable genius @WhenFalconsWin try and defend this death sentence to Americans.   :munch: 

Stay tuned folks, his will be a classic answer I promise you.

14 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump is in favor of 'herd immunity'. If the death rate of 3% of current cases were to hold under herd immunity theory, we would experience 6,000,000 more deaths. Now that's some brilliant plan from our 'stable genius'. I can't wait for our ABF most stable genius @WhenFalconsWin try and defend this death sentence to Americans.   :munch: 

Stay tuned folks, his will be a classic answer I promise you.

Because Fading Joe didn't agree with Trumps travel ban and finally agreed in Mid March, conservative estimates are that Fading Joe would killed between 2.2-2.5 million more people, numbnuts...keep supporting your 47 year do nothing clown @Big_Dog

Former Vice President Joe Biden now says he supports travel bans to contain the Chinese coronavirus after all – after he previously called the China travel ban issued by President Donald Trump in late January “xenophobia.”

Biden not only didn’t support the ban, he explicitly opposed it, repeatedly saying it was unscientific, even though it turns out it ultimately was backed up by the science. Which, you don’t need a medical degree to understand. It’s just common sense. Travel restrictions are just another form of social distancing from those traveling from the hotspot at the time, which was China, to prevent the American people from coming into contact with others who had been exposed to the virus, just as not going to work if you’re sick might.

15 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Because Fading Joe didn't agree with Trumps travel ban and finally agreed in Mid March, conservative estimates are that Fading Joe would killed between 2.2-2.5 million more people, numbnuts...keep supporting your 47 year do nothing clown @Big_Dog

Former Vice President Joe Biden now says he supports travel bans to contain the Chinese coronavirus after all – after he previously called the China travel ban issued by President Donald Trump in late January “xenophobia.”

Biden not only didn’t support the ban, he explicitly opposed it, repeatedly saying it was unscientific, even though it turns out it ultimately was backed up by the science. Which, you don’t need a medical degree to understand. It’s just common sense. Travel restrictions are just another form of social distancing from those traveling from the hotspot at the time, which was China, to prevent the American people from coming into contact with others who had been exposed to the virus, just as not going to work if you’re sick might.

As I expected . . . . . no answer to a tough question . . . .   just BS diversion as usual. Thanks for proving me right again you oversized nut ball. :slick: