Maybe someone can help me here.  Been stuck down in florida and locked down.  When they changed the boards I have not been able to sign in with the opera browser on my phone.  When I use firefox all I get is a dark red and black theme.  Did they change the boards to black and red?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Urban Dictionary refers to that as the “Leon Troutsky”.

Posted Images

On 9/5/2020 at 1:31 PM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Isnt the 18-25 demographic about one quarter the population?  I havent the time to dig through numbers, so Im probably wrong here, but doesnt it make sense that one quarter the population represents around one quarter the cases?  Could this be the result of testing and as well as an increase in cases?

28 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

Isnt the 18-25 demographic about one quarter the population?  I havent the time to dig through numbers, so Im probably wrong here, but doesnt it make sense that one quarter the population represents around one quarter the cases?  Could this be the result of testing and as well as an increase in cases?

Occam's Razor would suggest it correlates to a large number of 18-25 year olds returning to close quarters with one another at colleges throughout the country, as well as various recreational activities associated with those folks being around each other.

3 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Occam's Razor would suggest it correlates to a large number of 18-25 year olds returning to close quarters with one another at colleges throughout the country, as well as various recreational activities associated with those folks being around each other.

The young's don't care about us old's.

21 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

University of Alabama now over 2,200 students infected.

https://uasystem.edu/covid-19-dashboard/

University of Alabama is 2,047, the 2,200 includes all those universities listed on the dashboard.

None of those students at UA in Tuscaloosa are in hospital or have been admitted to the hospital.

The occupancy rate at the Covid dorm has remained the same, so the students are recovering and moving out OR the rate would be rising.

The number of people hospitalized at DCH the hospital that serves Tuscaloosa County has seen a DECREASE in the number of people currently in the hospital due to Covid, so the idea that this increase in student positives would impact the community in a negative way is just not true.

Go ahead, I will wait to see how you make the fact that these students aren't being hospitalized, that most of them are being tested thru sentinel testing, aren't showing symptoms, and not infecting the community a bad thing.

4 minutes ago, Invincible said:

I mean, you wrote off 200,000 Americans dying and then went full Holocaust denial and said it was actually only a couple of thousand people that died... so literally none of it could be a "bad thing" in your mind. 

Never happened, but keep telling yourself that because you don't have the facts to reply to my post.

You are doing just what I say you guys always do, when you don't have a replay, deflect or insult. Typical!

13 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Never happened, but keep telling yourself that because you don't have the facts to reply to my post.

You are doing just what I say you guys always do, when you don't have a replay, deflect or insult. Typical!

You were claiming that only 9,000 people had died of covid.  You denying that now?

36 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

University of Alabama is 2,047, the 2,200 includes all those universities listed on the dashboard.

None of those students at UA in Tuscaloosa are in hospital or have been admitted to the hospital.

The occupancy rate at the Covid dorm has remained the same, so the students are recovering and moving out OR the rate would be rising.

The number of people hospitalized at DCH the hospital that serves Tuscaloosa County has seen a DECREASE in the number of people currently in the hospital due to Covid, so the idea that this increase in student positives would impact the community in a negative way is just not true.

Go ahead, I will wait to see how you make the fact that these students aren't being hospitalized, that most of them are being tested thru sentinel testing, aren't showing symptoms, and not infecting the community a bad thing.

It’s not a matter of if college students die from covid, it’s a matter of when.  There probably are some already.  

Having several thousand students infected in the first couple of weeks is not good, no matter how you try to spin it.

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s not a matter of if college students die from covid, it’s a matter of when.  There probably are already some already.  

Having several thousand students infected in the first couple of weeks is not good, no matter how you try to spin it.

You opened the conversation about Alabama, let's stay there. 2,000 students, most tested aren't sick and don't have symptoms, sentinel testing. Sent to the Covid dorm and released after 10 days.

None have been hospitalized.

None have died.

Hospitalization rate of all persons in Tuscaloosa has gone DOWN since students arrived.

These are facts, you can speculate and guess, but right now here are the facts.

2 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

You opened the conversation about Alabama, let's stay there. 2,000 students, most tested aren't sick and don't have symptoms, sentinel testing. Sent to the Covid dorm and released after 10 days.

None have been hospitalized.

None have died.

Hospitalization rate of all persons in Tuscaloosa has gone DOWN since students arrived.

These are facts, you can speculate and guess, but right now here are the facts.

It’s not a guess or speculation to say that with tens of thousands of infected college students across the country that several are going to be hospitalized and die from it.  Obviously, nobody hopes that happens, but it’s inevitable given the sheer number of people infected.  If nobody ends up hospitalized at Alabama then they got lucky.  

19 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I was quoting what the CDC said, there were 155,000 others who died with Covid but only 10K died to Covid.

I have answered your rabbit hole question, you only get 1!

No, you weren’t quoting the CDC.  You were quoting some conspiracy theorists who misinterpreted what the CDC table showed.  The CDC never said that only 9,000 people died of covid.  You still apparently don’t understand what that table was showing.

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

The CDC report absolutely does not mean that only 6% of people died from Covid, or that 94% died "with Covid."  The argument is disingenuous. 

Exactly, and that’s been her posting record on covid so far.  Remember when she said back in March or April that Georgia only had 3 new cases in one day.  We all tried to explain that was because of a delay in reporting cases to the GA website, but she insisted it was only 3 new cases that day.  She’s not had a great record with this stuff.

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Exactly, and that’s been her posting record on covid so far.  Remember when she said back in March or April that Georgia only had 3 new cases in one day.  We all tried to explain that was because of a delay in reporting cases to the GA website, but she insisted it was only 3 new cases that day.  She’s not had a great record with this stuff.

Also her parroting the GA Department of Health website claiming that Georgia 7 day trends were going down, when in fact they continued going up.

She's had an agenda from day 1, and won't let pesky little things like facts and data get in he way, but will absolutely twist any data to fit her agenda.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

No, you weren’t quoting the CDC.  You were quoting some conspiracy theorists who misinterpreted what the CDC table showed.  The CDC never said that only 9,000 people died of covid.  You still apparently don’t understand what that table was showing.

Yea, Ok. That silly chart that stated the facts put out by CDC and  Snopes who said it was wrong! lol

1 minute ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Yea, Ok. That silly chart that stated the facts put out by CDC and  Snopes who said it was wrong! lol

This has been explained a few times already.  A person with COPD has lung problems already, but can otherwise survive.  They get covid, which attacks their already diseased lungs, and die.  Covid killed them, not COPD.  Comorbidity doesn’t mean covid isn’t the cause of their death.  

What you claimed about the table is not “the facts put out by the CDC”.  Even the CDC says you’re wrong about that table.

9 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Look at the comorbidities.