1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Could have nipped this **** in the bud but no. Thanks Karen and Ken. Oh well. More time for video games

Lot of Karen's and Ken's going to the beaches and bars. We know the age group, and it's sad that the young feel they cannot propagate this virus to the elderly and compromised, unfortunately. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Urban Dictionary refers to that as the “Leon Troutsky”.

Oh my goodness I hope this will be true universally.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Lol at blaming the kids. It’s their middle aged parents who fell for the **** about not wearing masks. 

Yeah, it was the parents...:lol: Memorial day 2020, dayumed if I see a mask anywhere, do you?

untitled-design-20.jpg

I see 3 masks at this bar. Now yes, you are right about a few Karen's and Ken's but the over 40 crowds are mainly wearing their masks. 

PhaseFourWrigleyville-062720-ColinBoyle-

who are the first who were the leaders? And how many of those kids in the crowds go home to moms and dads spouting their q Facebook weirdness. The smart kids are the ones not out there to be pictured. You’re looking at a mirror of you online persona in those groups. Yeah you’ll say I been pro mask the whole time but I think anyone who has been here for any amount of time knows that’s not a statement made in good faith.  

1 hour ago, Scrunchomarx said:

who are the first who were the leaders? And how many of those kids in the crowds go home to moms and dads spouting their q Facebook weirdness. The smart kids are the ones not out there to be pictured. You’re looking at a mirror of you online persona in those groups. Yeah you’ll say I been pro mask the whole time but I think anyone who has been here for any amount of time knows that’s not a statement made in good faith.  

Cruncho, these people shouldn't be going home to anyone after this expose. There are 1000s of more pictures like this.  Just like @ya_boi_j has been saying, Cruncho.

2 hours ago, Scrunchomarx said:

A person is smart and people are dumb. And that’s what you’re seeing right there omega. Is a bunch of group think brought to you by a bunch of anti science lunatics. Much like yourself. 

Alpha > Omega...and you're just plain confused about WFW who only scoffs at pseudo science.  Real science is king, Cruncho.

11 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Remember it well.

Yes sir, before a vaccine...I was very athletic and didn't want to be cut down in my prime.  My cousin got it you and he ended up walking (luckily) about as good with someone with two artificial legs.  I feel thankful for missing out on that deal.

Cherokee County, GA just quarantined 800 students and staff for catching this virus. Fukkk you Trump for daily insisting schools open back up. WTH is wrong with your head? Oh wait, we all know. You have nothing between your ears but mush.

41 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Skeptical, yeah, but how does this work worldwide? iS THEIR COLLABORATIONS BETWEEN COUNTRIES?

Russian President Vladimir Putin says that a coronavirus vaccine developed in the country has been registered for use and one of his daughters has already been inoculated.

Good news if it's true. You should visit Moscow and bring some back to the USA and gain some respect since you keep losing it here on ABF.

10 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Good news if it's true. You should visit Moscow and bring some back to the USA and gain some respect since you keep losing it here on ABF.

I am 1000 times more cognizant than your boy Biden or you for that matter. The only one losing it on ABF (well there's many) is you the last 4 Trump years...:slick:

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Skeptical, yeah, but how does this work worldwide? iS THEIR COLLABORATIONS BETWEEN COUNTRIES?

Russian President Vladimir Putin says that a coronavirus vaccine developed in the country has been registered for use and one of his daughters has already been inoculated.

I'm telling you..... this is how zombies happen.

Russia rushing something to market that they found in their deep vaults from the cold war USSR days....

And then stupid countries, like us, believing them when they tell us 'it's safe comrade'

31 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I'm telling you..... this is how zombies happen.

Russia rushing something to market that they found in their deep vaults from the cold war USSR days....

And then stupid countries, like us, believing them when they tell us 'it's safe comrade'

No one is believing them, hence the question marks, but what if? 

22 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No one is believing them, hence the question marks, but what if? 

Well to answer your initial question

If the US is the first one with the vaccine are they going to give it away or charge for it.... and this is for its own citizens. I don't expect other countries to have the expectation that we would give away the vaccine when we're going to charge our own people for it. 

Oh it's most likely every country for itself.  The one that invents it and then the one that can actually mass produce it get it first.

Unless I've missed something the US hasn't brought all of their pharmaceutical production capabilities back home and still has to rely China and India.

Good thing we're still worried about people trying to illegally cross the border into the heart of the pandemic from Mexico instead of trying to make sure we can mass produce medicine/pharmaceuticals in country. 

Whoops,

i meant to say of course.

Right now everyone of his advisors are going “please don’t mention this” 

“please don’t mention this”

”please don’t mention this”

But let’s be honest. As soon as they bring it up on Fox and Friends or Hannity it’s all over.

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

If the US is the first one with the vaccine are they going to give it away or charge for it.... and this is for its own citizens. I don't expect other countries to have the expectation that we would give away the vaccine when we're going to charge our own people for it. 

I disagree if we're going by Pharmaceutical policies on prescription drug costs. The US population pays a lot more for its prescriptions than do foreign nationals. Kind of Apples to Oranges I know, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if we don't wind up footing the "R&D" bill for a worldwide distribution. The "fairness" of that possibility is another argument entirely.

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Well to answer your initial question

Oh it's most likely every country for itself.  I know we would give it away or charge costs if we had an abundance.

Unless I've missed something the US hasn't brought all of their pharmaceutical production capabilities back home and still has to rely China and India.

We need to change that most assuredly. We had that happening with phase one two or three that went south with this virus. We still need to change this whomever is POTUS. 

2 minutes ago, Porkins said:

I disagree if we're going by Pharmaceutical policies on prescription drug costs. The US population pays a lot more for its prescriptions than do foreign nationals. Kind of Apples to Oranges I know, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if we don't wind up footing the "R&D" bill for a worldwide distribution. The "fairness" of that possibility is another argument entirely.

Yes but you are talking about how different countries are charging/being charged for the same thing but is available in both areas.

Gasoline costs one thing here and something else in the UK.

We're talking about something that only one place may have..... that's going to have incredible demand. We won't even go into the political leverage the vaccine will have. 

When other countries see things like the little chart below my guess is their first thought isn't about how generous the US is with its medications.

57bf36b1b996eb96008b4812?width=1136&form

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We need to change that most assuredly. We had that happening with phase one two or three that went south with this virus. We still need to change this whomever is POTUS. 

Yes.

It's amazes me that they didn't realize the power you have when you control the drugs before this..... or should I say the power that you don't have when you don't.