On 8/7/2020 at 6:44 PM, opensource001 said:

My wife, who is Thai, was just telling me that there is a rumor floating around Thailand that fruit imported from America is being shipped in refrigerator containers that were used to store bodies of people who died from Covid-19 in America.  Obviously this is nonsense but just think about the implications of that for a moment.   America's response is so bad it's spawning rumors in other countries. 

lol typical left news, let me guess don racist lemon told you that

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Urban Dictionary refers to that as the “Leon Troutsky”.

Posted Images

On 8/7/2020 at 7:44 PM, opensource001 said:

My wife, who is Thai, was just telling me that there is a rumor floating around Thailand that fruit imported from America is being shipped in refrigerator containers that were used to store bodies of people who died from Covid-19 in America.  Obviously this is nonsense but just think about the implications of that for a moment.   America's response is so bad it's spawning rumors in other countries. 

This is not unusual.  Asia is rife with conspiracy theories about America.  

7 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

Yes. New Zealand is the natural comparison to the United States.  With so many things in common, how could anyone see it otherwise. 

Then compare South Korea to Florida.  South Korea has 50 million people and a smaller land mass than Florida, which has 20 million people.  Florida has been adding about 8,000-10,000 new cases every day.  South Korea has been been adding about 45 new cases every day.

59 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Then compare South Korea to Florida.  South Korea has 50 million people and a smaller land mass than Florida, which has 20 million people.  Florida has been adding about 8,000-10,000 new cases every day.  South Korea has been been adding about 45 new cases every day.

WOW! 😲

59 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That’s why I just can’t sometimes. If anyone thinks Americans haven’t handled this the worst then I don’t know what to say. 

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Don't forget about Thailand, they've **** near stopped it.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

That’s why I just can’t sometimes. If anyone thinks Americans haven’t handled this the worst then I don’t know what to say. 

Yes.

The US is the laughing stock of the planet.

’We don’t want those dirty disease carrying Americans here.’

There are Canadians volunteering in British Columbia, (area around Vancouver), to make sure Americans don’t try to sneak across on boats.

Remember illegal immigration? That’s not really a thing anymore... unless you’re talking about Americans trying to get into other countries.

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yes.

The US is the laughing stock of the planet.

’We don’t want those dirty disease carrying Americans here.’

There are Canadians volunteering in British Columbia, (area around Vancouver), to make sure Americans don’t try to sneak across on boats.

Remember illegal immigration? That’s not really a thing anymore... unless you’re talking about Americans trying to get into other countries.

Pretty sad how far we’ve fallen with that piece of snatch running the country

Like I said, there should have been a full scale nation wide shutdown for at least one month with essential workers actually being essential and having to follow all CDC guidelines for containing the virus. 

What in john brown being a liberal, moderate, or conservative have to do with a public health issue escapes my good sense. 

I'll never understand why anti-maskers and conspiracy theorists shout "liberal idiots" from the rooftops for those who wear masks. What does that have to do with wearing a mask, dare I ask? Yes, continue to bask in your ignorance. Properly wearing the appropriate mask is such a small task for the benefit of public health. You call yourself an American patriot for standing up for your perceived constitutional rights. Make no mistake, hero you are not; more like a zero. 

9 hours ago, Halcon-1 said:

Like I said, there should have been a full scale nation wide shutdown for at least one month with essential workers actually being essential and having to follow all CDC guidelines for containing the virus. 

What in john brown being a liberal, moderate, or conservative have to do with a public health issue escapes my good sense. 

I'll never understand why anti-maskers and conspiracy theorists shout "liberal idiots" from the rooftops for those who wear masks. What does that have to do with wearing a mask, dare I ask? Yes, continue to bask in your ignorance. Properly wearing the appropriate mask is such a small task for the benefit of public health. You call yourself an American patriot for standing up for your perceived constitutional rights. Make no mistake, hero you are not; more like a zero. 

It irritates me so much coming to work. Masks hanging below noses and chins when everyone signed procedures stating that they must be worn. I already knew these clowns in management weren't going to enforce anything. It's funny though, the managers say 6 ft this, stay in your zone. They are the main ones in your face lol.

Our sister plant enforces the policy and I was told some people were walked out for not following policy. I guess they don't realize that once you sign your name on procedures, you're held accountable for all actions that you perform.

I still don't understand what's so difficult about wearing them but it is what it is. At this point if I know I actually need to go somewhere that is known to be crowded, I just pick and choose a time when I know they aren't that busy. We never really went out to different places before the pandemic so that's nothing but the places we want to go with the kids are closed so that's a bummer. 

Also I see so many people walking around with those neck gaithers on. Researchers who have tested 14 different types of masks deemed those to be the most useless of the bunch. It's cheaper to just get a few boxes of the medical grades and use those. I'm actually considering switching to those full time instead of the cloth with added filter.