Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jdrizzle

Covid-19 thread 2.0

D. Trump, Jr's girlfriend has tested positive. At the Mt Rushmore gala she kissed Jr on the lips. Trump later was grateful he didn't lip locker too like he had planned.

We cancelled having our daughters grandparents over next weekend for her fist birthday because of the bbqs they all threw yesterday after months of following social distancing. My girls mom is making the biggest stink but she’s also the person who had the biggest bash. So many parties on my block as well

6 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

It’s so funny. If the masses on social media see this the first thing they will claim is they won’t buy anything from China. We Americans really have no clue where a chunk of our products stem from. 

3 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

What is stunning to me is Trump's idiotic statement "99% of the cases are harmless so we need to live it". WTH kind of bullsh!T is this????. :bang:

@WhenFalconsWin  ^ ^ Now this is the kind of statement from him that you support when hospitals are overflowing with ventilator patients? You and he both need institutionalizing. 

3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin  ^ ^ Now this is the kind of statement from him that you support when hospitals are overflowing with ventilator patients? You and he both need institutionalizing. 

We have more hospital beds, hospital ships with beds, makeshift hospital/beds in hospital parking lots and (ventilators) thanks to Trump and his entrepreneurial ways.  Thanks Trump.